Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea tour from Jerusalem
- Take a cable car to the top of the Masada Fortress
- Explore the ruins at Masada and enjoy spectacular views across the Dead Sea
- Hike through the beautiful Ein Gedi Nature Reserve and cool off beside a beautiful pool
- Float in the waters of the Dead Sea at the lowest place on Earth
- Immerse yourself in the therapeutic mud at the Dead Sea
- Take in the breathtaking views of the Judean Desert
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty and history, allowing you to explore the ancient fortress of Masada, hike in the Ein Gedi nature reserve, and float in the mineral-rich Dead Sea.
Leaving Jerusalem, you'll travel south through the beautiful Judean Desert to the foot of the Masada fortress which stands beside the Dead Sea. From here you'll take a cable car to the top of the fortress, enjoy the special views, and explore the archaeological ruins. Masada is one of Israel's most important archaeological sites, and the site of one of the greatest tales of Jewish heroism. The excavated ruins are fascinating to explore, and the remarkable location high above the surrounding desert and Dead Sea, makes this a might impressive experience.
After leaving Masada, you'll travel the short distance to the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve. Surrounded by desert, this beautiful reserve offers a beautiful hike alongside the cool waters which flow from the spring. Stop and cool off beside one of the pools which can be found along the way, before returning to the entrance and heading to our final stop of the day. The lowest place on Earth, the Dead Sea is a lake with water so salty that it allows you to float. While floating in the water, immerse yourself in the therapeutic mud which is sold around the world as beauty products before returning to Jerusalem having enjoyed a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you'll never forget.
This Masada, Ein Gedi, and Dead Sea tour is unique and designed for the independent traveler. No other tour combines these three beautiful sites, and allows you to hike up to the top of the fortress, an important part of any visit! Leaving from Jerusalem four times a week, this is a remarkable tour.
- Transportation to all sites from Jerusalem
- Entrance to the beach at the Dead Sea
- Lunch, snacks and drinks
- Ein Gedi entrance fees is (28 ILS)
- Masada entrance and Cable Car both ways (74 NIS)
- Tour guide, this is a self guided tour
- Children (aged 0-6)
67 Hanevi'im street, Davidka Square, Jerusalem, 9470211
Meet in the Abraham Hostel Lobby.
- Bring water and snacks
- Please also bring a hat and sunscreen, bathing suit and towel and suitable shoes
- Your passport is needed on this tour
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 7.00am
Leave Jerusalem on a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle for your day trip to the Dead Sea region. ...
After departing from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Departing every day, your Masada Sunrise tour leaves nice and early to allow you to experience the f...
On your 4-day Christian tour of Israel you will be able to see all of the major religious sites and ...
The Dead Sea chill out tour, leaves from Jerusalem and heads directly from the city to the lowest pl...
Start your tour from Jerusalem at 03:00. You will then drive for 1.5 hours to Masada. You will arriv...
On this tour you'll depart from Jerusalem early on day 1, as you're going to start 3 days full of am...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
No visit to Jerusalem would be complete without a Mahane Yehuda Market Tour - a trip to Jerusalem’s ...
Tour the holy places in Jerusalem where Jesus walked and visit the places in Jerusalem that other to...