Grand Canyon Helicopter tour and Skywalk express with limousine pickup and drop-off
- Take a professional photo on the Skywalk overlooking the Grand Canyon
- See the Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert, and Colorado River by helicopter with in-flight narration
- Ride in style with stretch limousine pickup and drop-off service
Fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, soar over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and long-extinct volcanoes. Let the vastness of the Mojave Desert landscape sweep over you and enjoy aerial views of the canyon stretching more than 40 miles long. You’ll return to the dazzling Las Vegas Strip before your limousine driver picks you up and takes you comfortably back to your hotel.
To start your experience off right, you’ll be picked up from your hotel in a stretch limousine and bring you to a beautiful pre-flight lounge. Please note this is a shared limousine service with other Sundance passengers.
Enjoy music, narration, and pilot commentary on the major landmarks and history timed perfectly to your flight. There are extensive language options available for guests who do not speak English as a first language.
Other tour highlights include:
- Hoover Dam
- Mojave Desert
- Lake Mead
- Colorado River
- Grand Canyon
- Skywalk Photo
- Eagle Point
- Las Vegas Strip
You’ll head back to your hotel in style. If you're headed somewhere else on the strip after your flight, the chauffeurs are more than happy to accommodate.
- Limousine pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour and in-flight narration
- Professional Skywalk souvenir photo
You will be picked up at your Las Vegas hotel. Please provide your hotel information at checkout.
- Please call 24 hours in advance to re-confirm the date, time and type of tour of your reservation
- Please bring a photo ID and a form of payment (if applicable) with you to your tour
- At check-in, please list the body weights of all passengers in pounds, stones, or kilograms
- You may choose your language preference at check-in
- Tour is wheelchair accessible upon request at check-in
- Due to safety and security, you may only bring small bags used for carrying cameras, sunscreen, phones, and water bottles
- There are lockers on site that can be used free of charge
- Please check calendar for seasonal hours
Spend a day away from the lights and sound of busy Las Vegas and explore the astonishing natural bea...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Fly over the famous Las Vegas Strip! Past the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and hope for a glim...
Are you visiting Las Vegas for the first time? Have you been here before? Why not enjoy a delicious ...
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour....
Death Valley National Park, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. An array...
Enjoy an in-depth tour of the famous Hoover Dam. Your on-board tour guide will fill your trip with c...
You want to see it all, every little square inch of wonderful San Diego. The all-day tour is fun for...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...