Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour and helicopter ride
- Visit the mesmerizing South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy a tasty box lunch
- Soar above the Canyon on a helicopter ride
See the majestic South Rim of the Grand Canyon from the land and the air on this guided tour and helicopter ride . Your tour will start aboard a comfortable motorcoach and stop at the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge for photo ops of the amazing Hoover Dam . On the way to the Grand Canyon, you'll pass Fortification Hill - an extinct volcano - and enjoy the detailed explanations from your driver's guide . Once at the Canyon, you'll be able to explore the area at your leisure, taking in the raw natural beauty of the ancient geological rock formations. You'll stop at Bright Angel Lodge on the very edge of the canyon.
This tour also includes a box lunch and a 30-minute helicopter ride over Dragons Corridor. You'll get an amazing view of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River from above, soaring at the height of majestic eagles .
Box lunch options :
- Ham, lettuce, tomato, onion, and swiss cheese
- Turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, and muenster cheese
- Veggie sandwich with Swiss cheese, cucumber, sprouts, avocado, tomato, and onion
- Green salad
Box lunches so include a cookie, chips, 16oz water bottle, and mayo / mustard packets.
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park
- Box lunch
- 30-minute helicopter ride
- Driver guide
- Roundtrip transportation from Las Vegas
- Free Laughlin Tour
- 25 minute stop at the Hoover Dam bypass bridge lookout point
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- Hotel pickup available for Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Bus is not wheelchair accessible
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- Passengers traveling with a child 2 and more must therefore purchase on the Helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
- Free Laughlin Tour is available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office for a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $ 5.00 registration fee at check-in.
- Hotel pick-ups begin 5.30am
- Departure 7.30am
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...