Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour with helicopter and boat ride
- Visit the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Fly over the Canyon by helicopter
- Travel down the Colorado River by boat
- See Native American dances
- Enjoy roundtrip transportation from Las Vegas
Experience the Wild West by bus, boat, and helicopter on this day tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas aboard a luxury motorcoach, complete with a knowledgeable driver-guide who will describe the history of the area along the way. You’ll stop near the amazing Hoover Dam for photos before heading out again. You’ll pass through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest and reach the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You’ll have most of the day to explore the breathtaking views of this magnificent geological formation. The area is also home to the Hualapai Indians, who often perform ancient dances in traditional attire!
When you’re done with exploring on foot, you can hop into a helicopter for an astounding descent into the Canyon all the way to the Colorado river. From there you’ll step onto a boat for a more relaxing 20-minute cruise down the river with the towering Canyon walls around you. You won’t miss a thing!
- Roundtrip transportation to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Helicopter ride
- Boat ride
- Free show tickets to Native American cultural performances
- Free Laughlin Tour
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Please note motorcoach is not wheelchair accessible
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Passengers traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the Helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in
- Customers are required to email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 1-877-333-6556 to confirm exact time and location of pickup. If failing to do so results in missing your pickup, a refund will not be issued. If you have booked this tour within 24 hours of departure time you must email or call Gray Line Las Vegas as soon as possible. Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided when you call or email Gray Line Las Vegas
- Pick-ups begin at 5.20am
- Departure at 7.30am
- Spanish guide Tuesday and Saturday
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim and take your visit to the edge on this marvelous day trip. You’ll...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Visit the iconic Hoover Dam and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided bus tour. You’ll h...
For the Elvis fans, the perfect Las Vegas wedding ceremony is waiting! Let Elvis escort the bride do...
It's time to get a taste real Vegas, as the locals know it. Get away from the glitz and bright light...
Bliss is in the air! You can have the ceremony of your dreams at the charming Bliss Wedding Chapel, ...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour....
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
The Grand Celebration with Black Canyon River Raft combines a helicopter landing at the base of the ...