Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour with Skywalk ticket
- Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass walkway suspended over the Canyon abyss
- Visit the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Watch Native American tribal dances
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim and take your visit to the edge on this marvelous day trip. You’ll leave Las Vegas aboard a comfortable luxury motorcoach, complete with televisions, a restroom, reclining seats, and a knowledgeable driver-guide who will describe the history of the landscape.
Your first stop will be at the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge with a perfect view of the impressive Hoover Dam. After a few photo ops with this engineering marvel, you’ll head out again, passing through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest before reaching the Grand Canyon West Rim.
You’ll have four hours to explore the area. The Hualapai Indians live in this area and they demonstrate traditional dances in full tribal attire. You can also observe the ancient geological rock formations at Guano Point and Eagle Point. As an added bonus, this option includes tickets to the Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass-bottom walkway suspended over the edge of the Canyon walls. It’s a breathtaking experience that you won’t want to miss!
- Roundtrip transportation to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Skywalk tickets
- Free show tickets to Native American cultural performances
- Free Laughlin Tour
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Cameras and most personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk. Lockers available on site to store such items
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in.
- Pick-ups begin at 5.20am
- Departure at 7.30am
- Spanish guide Tuesday and Saturday
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...