Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour with Skywalk ticket
- Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass walkway suspended over the Canyon abyss
- Visit the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Watch Native American tribal dances
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim and take your visit to the edge on this marvelous day trip. You’ll leave Las Vegas aboard a comfortable luxury motorcoach, complete with televisions, a restroom, reclining seats, and a knowledgeable driver-guide who will describe the history of the landscape.
Your first stop will be at the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge with a perfect view of the impressive Hoover Dam. After a few photo ops with this engineering marvel, you’ll head out again, passing through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest before reaching the Grand Canyon West Rim.
You’ll have four hours to explore the area. The Hualapai Indians live in this area and they demonstrate traditional dances in full tribal attire. You can also observe the ancient geological rock formations at Guano Point and Eagle Point. As an added bonus, this option includes tickets to the Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass-bottom walkway suspended over the edge of the Canyon walls. It’s a breathtaking experience that you won’t want to miss!
- Roundtrip transportation to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Skywalk tickets
- Free show tickets to Native American cultural performances
- Free Laughlin Tour
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Cameras and most personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk. Lockers available on site to store such items
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in.
- Pick-ups begin at 5.20am
- Departure at 7.30am
- Spanish guide Tuesday and Saturday
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim on this narrated tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas early, in a ...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
The name is infamous, but surely it's a little exaggerated; surely it can't really be called Death V...
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour....
Rise above the frenzy of The Las Vegas Strip at one of the city’s premier attractions. As one of the...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
This three day adventure will see you leaving the bright lights of Vegas behind and taking a dive in...
Let the day begin with a private pick-up from your hotel by a stretch limousine and head toward Lake...
The Grand Celebration with Black Canyon River Raft combines a helicopter landing at the base of the ...