Grand Canyon West Rim trip by plane with Hoover Dam tour
- Fly up to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Stop by the Hoover Dam on the way back
You’ll take off from Las Vegas aboard a plane and tour the Grand Canyon West Rim from the air. It’s a unique view, allowing you to observe the beauty and contours from a seldom-seen view. The aircraft’s oversized-windows give you perfect views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Colorado River.
After a picnic lunch, you’ll head over to the Hoover Dam for a VIP tour of the interior led by an official government guide. You’ll get to see the Dam’s inner workings, learn about its history and stop for photo ops before returning to Las Vegas by bus.
- 70-minute flight to Grand Canyon West Rim
- VIP guided tour of Hoover Dam
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Motorcoach is not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide a valid US-issued driver's license or valid passport. Photocopies will not be accepted
- There is a 250-pound (114 kg) weight limit. Additional costs will apply to passengers exceeding this limit
- Lunch choices: ham, turkey or veggie-style sandwich
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Departure 9.05am and 12.15pm
- Pick-ups begin one hour prior to departure
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim and take your visit to the edge on this marvelous day trip. You’ll...
Are you visiting Las Vegas for the first time? Have you been here before? Why not enjoy a delicious ...
The colorful Antelope Canyon offers beautiful photos of sculptured sandstone walls with a walkable c...
Visit the iconic Hoover Dam and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided bus tour. You’ll h...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Visitors soar 550 feet above the world-famous strip while witnessing breathtaking, 360-degree views ...
The first and only zipline in Las Vegas, Fly LINQ soars 12 stories above the LINQ Promenade. You’ll ...
Death Valley National Park, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. An array...
Is it your first time in Las Vegas? Have you been here before? Make sure that this time around is ev...