National parks 3 day tour
- Experience the real Wild Wild West and immerse yourselves in the amazing Utah landscapes of Zion National Park, Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon
- Explore the Native American lands in a jeep tour of spectacular Monument Valley
- Visit one of the seven wonders of the natural world, the Grand Canyon
This three day adventure will see you leaving the bright lights of Vegas behind and taking a dive into the natural world which surround them. Epic ravines, incredible heights and serene lakes await you during this journey through the wilderness. You will hike through Zion National Park, passing by lakes, the interactive Human History Museum, and the Temple of Sinawava.
On your second day, you will get a peak behind-the-scenes, as you visit the film sets and locations of many western movies, enjoy a Navajo guided jeep tour of beautiful Monument Valley and spend the night on the banks of Lake Powell. On your third day you will explore the Grand Canyon, venturing deep into this incredible natural wonder, or appreciating it from above, taking in the sights from the South Rim cafe. Either way, it'll be breathtaking. To top it all off, you'll make a flying visit to the Historic Route 66, before returning to the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas.
- Fantastic tours with a live tour guide
- Transportation in a modern 14 passenger tour bus/ SUV or minivan fully air-conditioned
- 2 nights' accommodation in a 2.5-star hotel in Page AZ
- Park entries
- Navajo Guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley
- Sandwich-style lunches which you will prepare from pre-shopped, fresh groceries
- Gratuities (suggested $60-$70 pp)
- Water (we recommend bringing a refillable water bottle)Additional extras
- Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon paid and booked locally (30mins: $250 / 55mins $350)
- Navajo guided tour of Antelope Canyon to be booked with tour guide (1.5 hours: $60-$70 per person)
2000 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
Departure and drop off are from the Stratosphere North Tour Entrance.
- This tour is also available in French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Please bring comfortable shoes, warm clothes if traveling in the winter, a waterproof jacket and a sunhat
- Drop off will be at the same location as pick-up, please see map
- Please reconfirm your booking and choice of language on the number below, at least seven days prior to departure
- Unfortunately this tour is unavailable for those who require wheelchair access
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 guests per tour
- Mondays from 8 April to 31 October
- Thursdays from 1 November to 31 March
- The mini bus will leave at 7.15am on the first day
- The mini bus will return between 7.00pm and 8.00pm on the third day
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...