Wind Dancer Private Grand Canyon landing air tour
- Fly over the iconic Hoover Dam
- Experience the Grand Canyon from above on a private tour for up to 7 passengers
- Enjoy amazing views of Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake in North America
Ascend out of Las Vegas and fly over the iconic Hoover Dam, one of America’s national treasures and a popular tourist destination. As you head towards the Grand Canyon, enjoy amazing views of Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake in North America. Enjoy intimate views of Temple Rock, a unique rock formation on Lake Mead and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano. The floor drops away as you enter the Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Descend and land 3,500 feet below the rim at a private landing area on Hualapai Indian Territory. Champagne, beverages and a gourmet snack box are served approximately 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River. Catch the Bowl of Fire’s stunning red rock formations as you return to Las Vegas. Conclude your adventure with a breathtaking flight over the Las Vegas Strip and its mega-resorts.
- Round trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Private helicopter excursion for 7 passengers
- Taxes and fees
- Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap
During checkout, you will be asked to provide your hotel info for pickup or meet at McCarran International Airport.
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- You will receive the exact time of your flight along with your booking confirmation
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Las Vegas for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice
- Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges
- Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required; no-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund
- Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate
- Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs., guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats
- The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. (South Rim 1,100 lbs.)
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything f...