Lisbon Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off - Combined Tour Two Days & GoCar
- Discover the most beautiful sights of Lison at your leisure
- Enjoy a GoCar tour
Combined Hop On Hop Off Tour with GoCar!
- Belém Line: Travel through the main avenues and the city center to the monumental quarter of Belém, where many of the monuments and museums connected with the Portuguese seafaring past are located, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belem. It's also the best place to try the famous "Pastéis de Belem", a typical sweet Lisbon pastry.
Major Sights/ Stops: Marquês de Pombal, Avenida da Liberdade, Restauradores, Rossio Square, Comércio Square, Cais do Sodré, Coach National Museum, Archaeology National Museum, Naval Museum, Berardo Museum, Jerónimos Monastery, Belém Tower, Monument to the Discoveries, Alcântara/Docks, Ancient Art National Museum, Oriente Museum, Basílica da Estrela, City Museum, Electricity Museum, St. Anthony Church, Fernando Pessoa House, Saldanha, Campo Pequeno, Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, El Corte Inglés, Parque Eduardo VII,Design & Fashion Museum, Puppet Museum.
Apr-Oct - Every 25minutes from 9am to 7pm | Nov-Mar - Every 30minutes from 9:30 am to 5pm.
- Oriente Line: Travel along the Tagus River until Parque das Nações, which was the host of the Expo 98. Here you can find the new architecture of the city, the Zoo, the Casino, the Oceanarium, the El Corte Ingles and Vasco da Gama Shopping Malls, lot's of gardens and a long riverfront promenade and the cheerfuls Chiado and Bairro Alto neighbourhoods.
Major Sights / Stops: Marquês de Pombal, El Corte Inglés, Twin Towers, Lisbon Zoo / Sete Rios, Oceanarium, Lisbon Casino, Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre, Vasco da Gama Tower, Gare do Oriente, Poço do Bispo, Tile Museum/ Madre de Deus Convent, Estação de Santa Apolónia, Museu do Fado, Casa dos Bicos, Rua do Comércio, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Príncipe Real, Botanical Garden, Water Museum, Military Museum, St. Roque Church/Museum, National Pantheon.
Apr-Oct - Every 45minutes from 9:15am to 6pm | Nov-Mar - Every 60minutes from 10:15 am to 5:15pm
GoCar is an entirely new way to explore the city. The funky yellow convertibles talk to you and take you on a city tour that you'll never forget. The Gocar will crack out jokes, teach Portuguese words and even describe Lisbon as you drive. The cars have a personality and a sense of humor, telling you stories that bring Lisbon to life. GoCar was voted one of the coolest inventions of the year by the Time Magazine. It was also voted one of the 5 best things to do in Lisbon by Turismo de Portugal.
- 8-hour Hop On Hop Off Ticket (Belém and Oriente Lines) to Explore at Your Own Pace
- Covers 38 Stops Throughout Lisbon, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belem
- Free Wifi on board of the buses
- Discounts on major attractions such as monuments, museums, restaurants and shops
- Hop On Hop Off Audio Guide in 14 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japonese, Dutch and Russian
- 1h30 GoCar Tour
- GoCar Tour available in Portuguese, Spanish, French and English
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel
Av. da Liberdade 1, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hop On Hop Off tour departs from and returns to Marquês de Pombal Square, in Lisbon
- GoCar Tour departs from Rua dos Douradores 16, Lisboa
- You can Hop on at Marquês de Pombal and hop off at the stop nº 5 of Belém Line | nº 15 of the Oriente Line to get to GoCar Terminal
- Each Gocar must carry 2 people
- This tour is not suitable for children (over 16 years old)
- To drive a GoCar: minimum 18 years old, driver's licence and 100€ deposit
Daily at 9:00am
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...
[EN] 2019 was a voyage of epic proportions that unfolded before our eyes. With 2020 on the horizon, ...