Lisbon Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour - All 4 Lines
- See the most beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure
- Visit museums and shops and discover typical old quarters
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour!
Come and discover this unique sunny city on the ocean. Hop on one of our amusing red buses and enjoy the best sightseeing the city has to offer. With the 48-Hour Tour you can hop-off at any of our 54 stops distributed along 3 of our 4 lines: Belém, Oriente, Castle & Cascais Lines to visit museums and shops, to discover typical old quarters, or to have lunch. Then Hop-on again, as many time as you want!
- Castle Line: An unique opportunity to unveil the mysteries of the oldest quarters of the city such as Alfama and Castelo. Drive through its narrow streets and see the low houses in these local neighborhoods, admire the breathtaking views of the city from the lookout at the Portas do Sol and from St. George's Castle viewpoint. Enjoy a typical meal while watching a Fado live show - Lisbon's soul and song.
Major Sights/Stops: Marquês de Pombal, Parque Eduardo VII, Avenida da Liberdade, Restauradores, Rossio, Comércio Square, Casa dos Bicos, Fado Museum, Portas do Sol, Lisbon Cathedral, Alfama, St. George Castle, St. Vincent Church, St. Anthony Church/Museum, Design & Fashion Museum.
Apr-Oct Every 30minutes from 9:30 AM to 6 PM | Nov-Mar Every 30 minutes from 10 AM to 5 PM
- Belém Line: Travel through the main avenues and the city centre to the monumental quarter of Belém, where many of the monuments and museums connected with the Portuguese seafaring past are located, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belem. It's also the best place to try the famous "Pastéis de Belem", a Lisbon typical sweet pastry.
Major Sights/ Stops: Marquês de Pombal, Avenida da Liberdade, Restauradores, Rossio Square, Comércio Square, Cais do Sodré, Coach National Museum, Archaeology National Museum, Naval Museum, Berardo Museum, Jerónimos Monastery, Belém Tower, Monument to the Discoveries, Alcântara/Docks, Ancient Art National Museum, Oriente Museum, Basílica da Estrela, City Museum, Electricity Museum, St. Anthony Church, Fernando Pessoa House, Saldanha, Campo Pequeno, Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, El Corte Inglés, Parque Eduardo VII,Design & Fashion Museum, Puppet Museum.
Apr-Oct Every 25 minutes from 9 AM to 7 PM | Nov-Mar Every 30 minutes from 9:30 AM to 5PM
- Oriente Line: Travel along the Tagus River until Parque das Nações, which was the host of the Expo 98. Here, in the most modern part of the capital, you can find lots of attractions, namely the Zoo, the Casino, the Oceanarium, the El Corte Inglés and Vasco da Gama Shopping Malls, lot's of gardens and a long riverfront promenade. At the end of the day, hop off at the cheerfuls Chiado and/or Bairro Alto neighbourhoods for a drink and to have a good time.
Major Sights / Stops: Marquês de Pombal, El Corte Inglés, Twin Towers, Lisbon Zoo / Sete Rios, Oceanarium, Lisbon Casino, Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre, Vasco da Gama Tower, Gare do Oriente, Poço do Bispo, Tile Museum/ Madre de Deus Convent, Estação de Santa Apolónia, Museu do Fado, Casa dos Bicos, Rua do Comércio, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Príncipe Real, Botanical Garden, Water Museum, Military Museum, St. Roque Church/Museum, National Pantheon.
Apr-Oct Every 45 minutes from 9:15 AM to 6 PM | Nov-Mar Every 60 minutes from 10:15 AM to 5:15 PM
- Cascais Line: Discover with us the beautiful city of Lisbon and the magnificent scenery of Costa do Sol. Enjoy the extensive sandy beaches, ideal for relaxation or play sports, enjoy the beauty of places like the town of Cascais and Estoril and discover their history. Finish this tour admiring the contrast between the white sand dunes of Guincho beach and the foothills of Serra de Sintra.
Major Sights/ Stops: Marquês de Pombal, Carcavelos, Estoril Casino, Cascais Bay, Guincho (Oitavos Fort 1.), Guincho (Porto de Santa Maria Restaurant 2.), Guincho (Orbitur Campism Site 2.), Cascais (Boca do Inferno), Casa das Histórias Paula Rego (Cascais), Monument to the Discoveries, Jerónimos Monastery, Berardo Museum, Naval Museum, ArchaeologyNational Museum.
1. Only during the weenkends from 1st July to 31st July, during the entire August month.
2. Except weekends from 1st July to 31st July, during the entire August month and also when adverse weather conditions.
Apr-Oct from Lisbon 10:15 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:15 PM, 3:15 PM, 4:15 PM, 5:15 PM. From Cascais 10:15 AM, 12:15 PM, 1:15 PM, 3:15 PM, 5:15 PM, 6:30 PM. Nov-Mar from Lisbon 10 AM and 3 PM; from Cascais 11:45 AM and 4:45 PM.
- Hop On Hop Off Double Decker Bus Tour
- 48 Hour ticket to explore at your own pace
- Covers 54 Stops throughout Lisbon and surroundings
- Stop by UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belem
- Free Wifi on board of the buses
- Discounts on major attractions such as monuments, museums, restaurants and shops.
- Audio Guide in 14 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japonese, Dutch and Russian
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel
- Children 6-10 years old 50% of the price of an adult ticket
- Children younger than 6 years old may participate for free
Departure and return at Marquês de Pombal Square
Daily at 9.00am
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
Get ready for a relaxed tour along Lisbon's riverside! Starting at the cosmopolitan city center, you...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...
On this 2-hour tour, travel back in time to the 16th century and travel along the Tagus River in Bel...
Located in Belém, the Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Coleção Berardo) is the main Modern and Conte...
[EN] They say that time is fleeting, that everything is ephemeral, and without that, 8 years have pa...