Livorno - Florence low cost roundtrip transfer
- Enjoy a relaxing day in Florence
- Transfer suitable for cruise stopover visits
- Easy and confortable coach service
- Free Wi-Fi available on board
Florence is the perfect destination for a half-day trip!
City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfect if your cruise stops in Livorno for a day or if you simply look for an easy connection between the two cities. Enjoy a comfortable journey in an air-conditioned GT coach, with free WiFi on board and a city map.
- Return trip with air-conditioned GT coach
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Free map
- Onboard and Bus Stop assistance in English, Italian and Spanish
- Priority Boarding on the Shuttle Bus
- Everything not mentioned under 'Included'
- Children (2-8 years old), disabled people and ship crew: reduced
- Infants (0-1 year old): free
Via Claudio Cogorano, 3, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Meeting point in Livorno: Via Cogorano, close to the cruising shuttle bus arrival point and close to City Sightseeing Livorno hop-on hop-off bus stop #1.
Arrival point in Florence: Piazzale Montelungo, at Santa Maria Novella central railway station.
- Please show a printed version of your booking voucher at the bus driver on the shuttle bus (please note that vouchers shown from your smartphone will not be accepted)
- No refund will be granted to customers that don't show a printed copy of their voucher
- You can only use your voucher at the time indicated at the moment of booking. The service cannot be used at a different time
- Please note: times are subject to change due to traffic conditions
- The service provider is not responsible for delays due to events not under its control
Service available April-November
- Departure from Livorno: 9.45am
- Arrival in Florence: 11am
- Free time in Florence: 4.30 hours
- Departure from Florence: 3.45pm
- Arrival in Livorno: 5pm
Discover Florence and Pisa on a half-day trip from Livorno.City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfec...
Come to Pisa and fall in love with its Square of Miracles: admire the famous Leaning Tower, the Cath...
Treat yourself to a journey to discover the wonders of the sea! The Livorno Aquarium will attract yo...
Visit Lucca and Pisa with this low-cost round-trip transfer from Livorno!Depart at 10.30am and arriv...
Livorno, the Tuscan gateway to the Mediterranean sea, is crossed by canals and situated on the seasi...
Sapaio is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Italy offeri...