24 hour Thames River pass and Royal Observatory
- Enjoy unlimited access to the City Cruise's sightseeing boats for 24 hours on the River Thames
- Hop on or hop off from any one of four piers in the heart of London
- Unravel the mysteries of the cosmos at The Royal Observatory
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as well as entrance to the Royal Observatory- home to British astronomy and the famous Meridian line where you can stand with one foot in the eastern hemisphere and one in the west!
With your 24-hour river pass you'll be able to hop on and off at any one of four piers, with open passage on any City Cruises sightseeing boats for a full day spent exploring the sights of the Thames. With comfortable seats, hot and cold refreshments, guided commentary, friendly staff and (most importantly) uncompromised views from all-weather sightseeing boats, the River Red Rover is the best way to see the heart of London.
Hop off at Greenwich pier and take a short walk to the Royal Observatory. Originally built for the Astronomers Royal and set in a charming historic building, the Observatory now boasts a modern planetarium, the Great Equatorial Telescope and of course fantastic views of London from Greenwich Royal Park.
- 24 hour tickets to hop-on-hop-off City Cruise boats
- Audio guide commentary subject to availability
- Entrance to the Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Infant (0 to 4 years): free
- Child (4 to 15 years): reduced
- Student (Monday to Friday with valid ID): reduced
City Cruises sightseeing boats depart from:
Westminster Pier: Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
London Eye Pier: The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK
Tower Pier: Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT, UK
Greenwich Pier: King William Walk, East Greenwich, London SE10 9HT
The Royal Observatory is a 15 minute from Greenwich Pier: The Royal Observatory, Blackheath Ave, Greenwich, London SE10 8XJ
- Voucher must be printed and taken to the ticket kiosk for exchange prior to boarding
- Audio guide commentary on river cruises are available in 8 languages: Italian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, English and Japanese
- Audio guides are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- The Royal Observatory ticket is valid for single entry use within 48 hours of issue date
- Royal Observatory and cruise tickets can be used on the same or different days
- To ensure the correct ticket option is selected, it is recommended to check The Royal Observatory guidelines
- Attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier. They cannot be collected from London Eye Pier
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lif...
Take advantage of priority access to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and spend the entire day learning ...
Cutty Sark is the world's sole- surviving tea clipper, celebrated for her record-breaking passages a...
Get your tickets to BODY WORLDS London Museum Experience. The original display of real human bodies ...
No other London tour offers a journey into the Churchill War Museum along with a guided tour of the ...
Discover the art and life of Vincent van Gogh like never before and immerse yourself in this award-w...
Explore the city of London by coach, with photo stops at the most popular attractions, including Par...
Unleash your inner adrenaline junkie on a 40-minute high-speed cruise on the Thames River in London....
Experience the sights of historic London on a full-day tour in the privacy and comfort of a chauffeu...