Buckingham Palace skip-the-line tour with Royal Walking Tour and afternoon tea
- Peek into the London home of Queen Elizabeth II
- Explore the elegant State Apartments of Buckingham Palace
- Admire the greatest treasures of the Royal Collection
- Learn more about the Palace and its residents with a comprehensive audio guide
- Enjoy a traditional English afternoon tea at a luxury hotel
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Mall and St James's Park
Skip the lines and step into the London home of the Royal Family, then follow it up with afternoon tea. Buckingham Palace is open to the public for only two months every year. You’ll be able to avoid the long lines and go right in. A knowledgeable guide will meet you at the entrance and give you a comprehensive overview of the Palace and its history. Once inside, you’ll be given an official audio guide which will give you the chance to explore the regal State Rooms at your leisure. You’ll also be able to see some of the finest English and French furniture in the world and see the throne room in person. Sparkling chandeliers, world-class artwork, and more await you inside.
After your stately visit to the Palace, you can meet your guide again for a leisurely walk to a nearby luxury hotel for a spot of good old English tea. Your guide will explain the origins of this quaint tradition and you’ll be able to sip your tea along with a selection of finger sandwiches, classic scones with thick clotted cream, homemade preserves, and a fine selection of freshly made cakes and pastries. It’s a delicious end to a royal day!
- Admission to Buckingham Palace
- Palace audioguide
- Traditional English tea at a nearby luxury hotel
- A guided walking tour prior to your Palace entry
- The guide will lead you to the afternoon tea experience
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (ages 4 and under): free
- Child (ages 5-14): reduced
10 Carlton House Terrace, St. James's, London SW1Y, UK
PLEASE NOTE! THE MEETING POINT IS NOT AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE. By the Duke of York Column, Waterloo Place, 9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AJ. This is the tall column with a statue on top. This is the tall column with the statue on top.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. It is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Photography is not permitted within Buckingham Palace but is allowed within the gardens
- This is a tour that involves a reasonable amount of walking. For this reason, comfortable shoes are recommended for all guests
- 25 July- 2 October, daily
- Meet your guide 1.15pm
- Tour departs 1.30pm
- Please make sure you arrive 15 minutes before the departure time
Wimbledon - Centre Court Debentures: Women's Quarter Finals 09-07-2019 5 Church Rd, Wimbledon, Londo...
premier league: Arsenal - Wolverhampton 02-11-2019 45 Hornsey Rd, London N7 7DD, UK Delivery Arsenal...
premier league: Arsenal - Newcastle United 08-02-2020 45 Hornsey Rd, London N7 7DD, UK Delivery Arse...
premier league: Chelsea FC - Aston Villa 04-12-2019 2 Hilary Cl, Fulham Rd, Fulham, London SW6 1EA, ...
premier league: Tottenham Hotspur - Chelsea 21-12-2019 Wembley HA9 0WS, UK Delivery All tickets for ...
premier league: Tottenham Hotspur - Wolverhampton 29-02-2020 Wembley HA9 0WS, UK Delivery All ticket...