Day trip to Brighton Beach - supervised children's tour
- Explore the English sea side and rocky beach
- Get hip in some of the most bohemian and trendy streets around
- Enjoy fish and chips by the sea
Sign your children up for an adventure to Brighton Beach where rocky beaches await!
The sun is shining, and in spite of its reputation, London can get a little hot in the summer! On this day trip from London, your kids can grab their sunhats and sunscreen and head off to Brighton Beach.
On this tour your child will enjoy a trip on the train, reaching Brighton in time to spend hours on Brighton Pier.
Lunch is included in the tour, and we will return to London in time for you to enjoy your own family dinner after collecting your child.
- 9.00 am drop off at St Pancras
- 11.00 am Arrival at Brighton, Explore Brighton's trendy laneways lined with street art and retro/vintage stores.
- 11.30 am Explore Brighton's rocky beach, collect rocks, build rock castles and more.
- 1.00 pm Lunch: Traditional fish and chips
- 2.00 pm try out a ride or two on the scenic Brighton Pier fun park
- 4.30 pm Departure from Brighton
- 6.00 pm Pick up
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- All entrance fees, meals and snacks.
- Games and Supervision of the children for the duration of the tour.
- Additional drinks: Please bring a drink bottle of water for the duration of the tour.
- Wet weather gear such as umbrellas and raincoats: Please dress appropriately for the weather.
Please meet us inside St Pancras train station in front of Starbucks
- Available only for children aged 8-16 years old
- A backpack
- A water bottle
- Good walking shoes
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Late fees of £10.00 per 30 Minutes apply. Please contact your guide if you are experiencing any delays
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Gatwick Airport an...
Amidst the light of flickering torches, let the minstrels, troupers and strolling players be amongst...
Set in a quintessentially stately home environment with views overlooking Hyde Park, The Park Room a...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...