Essential London Walking Tour with River Thames Cruise
- Take a cruise on the iconic River Thames
- Discover the ancient history of the city of London
- Explore the winding streets and hidden gems of the city
Starting with an unforgettable boat ride down the Thames from London Bridge, this tour really lets you focus on both the breathtaking architecture and fascinating history of Westminster.
From the hustle surrounding The Houses of Parliament to the peace and tranquility of the Smith Square Conservation Area, allow your guide to tell you a story that has not only changed our City, but the World. You'll be told of some of the most important and colorful characters from London's History, from William The Conqueror to Winston Churchill. Spend three and a half hours with on this tour and walk away knowing more than most native Londoners.
- River Thames cruise
- Live guide
- 3.5-hour walking tour of London
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Infants (under 4): FREE
- Children (5 to 15 years): reduced
This tour meets directly outside the riverside entrance to Southwark Cathedral on Montague Close. The closest underground station is London Bridge (Jubilee, Northern lines).
- Please do not bring any luggage or heavy bags as there is no storage space available
- Please dress appropriately as all tours run come rain or shine
- The tour concludes at the Churchill War Rooms
- Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays
- Tours depart at 1:30 pm
- Tour concludes around 5:00 pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...