Hero and Superhero Film Walk of London
- Visit filming locations depicting iconic scenes from more than 30 films
- Visit film locations featured in Edge of Tomorrow, Wonder Woman, Johnny English Reborn, Fantastic Four amongst many others
- Get insight into the making of films with behind the scenes facts and trivia
- See and learn about London’s major landmarks
- Get a picture outside the Gotham City courthouse
- See where the aliens invaded London in Edge of Tomorrow
This 2 ½ hour guided London film locations walking tour is action-packed with Blockbuster film locations. You will follow onscreen heroes such as James Bond, Johnny English and Jack Ryan as they fight to protect London and defeat the forces of evil.
Some of the London film locations you’ll visit are from films including Agent Cody Banks 2, Alfie, Austin Powers in Goldmember, Doctor Strange, Fast and the Furious 6, Harry Potter films, Justice League, Minions, London has Fallen, Spooks, One Night at the Museum 3, Sexy Beast, Spooks, The Avengers, The Dark Knight, The Mummy Returns, The World is Not Enough, Johnny English 3, Tomorrow Never Dies, X-Men: First Class and Wonder Woman.
The tour is also a great way to see some of London’s famous landmarks including Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and much more.
You’ll see how London has been used by movie makers from all over the world to represent both the British capital and also to stand in for numerous other locations from across the globe including St Petersburg, Switzerland and Gotham City.
As you go on this cinematic journey through the heart of the capital, you will see stills taken from the films mentioned as you stop at the actual locations and hear fascinating behind-the-scenes information. There will also be a short bus ride as part of the tour so make sure you bring a valid Zone 1 Travelcard/Oystercard.
The tour will include plenty of opportunities to take photos as well as seeing the locations up-close. On our London walking tours, we limit the size of the group to 30 people to ensure you have a positive experience and can easily hear your guide.
The walk will finish near to Trafalgar Square
- Zone 1 Travelcard or Oyster Card (single journey)
- Gratuities (optional)
Russell Square Tube Station
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Gatwick Airport an...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...
Have a personable experience with a small group tour to 3 of the UK’s top destinations. With a maxim...
You'll get a personable experience with a small group tour to 2 of the UK’s top destinations. With a...