Hop-on hop-off Big Bus London with free walking tours and cruise
- One, two or three-day ticket with a free walking tour and river cruise included
- See famous landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London and the London Eye
- Free Wi-Fi onboard so you can stay connected during your time exploring the city
Experience all of London’s top sights and attractions at your own pace. With your ticket you'll ride an open-topped double-decker bus, hopping on and off at 45 stops on a choice of four different routes located conveniently close to famous landmarks and attractions.
The ticket options include:
- Classic 1-day hop-on hop-off, 4 different routes, River Cruise (one way)
- Premium 2-day hop-on hop-off, 4 different routes, River Cruise (return)
- Deluxe 3-day hop-on hop-off, 4 different routes, River Cruise (return)
The Best of Central London (red route) takes you to London’s must-see sights and attractions from Hyde Park to Tower Bridge, via Big Ben, the London Eye and St Paul’s Cathedral. Every bus has a live English speaking guide on-board as well as entertaining audio-commentary in 12 different languages.
The Best of the West – Museums and Royalty (blue route) takes in the sights of West London, stopping off at Harrods, the best museums of London, Kensington Palace and Madame Tussauds. Get off the bus as often as you wish, and re-join the tour whenever you're ready.
The Attraction Loop (orange route) provides a direct connection between some of London’s most loved attractions. After rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous at Madame Tussauds, head straight to London’s Southbank to enjoy The London Eye, The London Dungeons, Sea Life London Aquarium and Shrek’s Adventure. The route runs both ways so you can hop-back on at Westminster Bridge, enjoying sights such as Lambeth Palace, Buckingham Palace and Marble Arch as you make your way back to Baker street.
The North to Central Link (green route) links the beautiful, regenerated area of St Pancras and King’s Cross with the hustle and bustle of Covent Garden making its way through Bloomsbury and via the British Museum en route.
All tickets include a free walking tour that leaves every morning at 10.00 am from both Trafalgar Square (stop 8 – red route) and Green Park (step 1 red and blue routes). The tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours and explores the stories and history of British Royalty and politics from Buckingham Palace to Westminster. On days when there is a Changing of the Guard, your guide will walk you directly to Buckingham Palace to see this traditional ceremony for yourself.
For little Explorers, a free Little Legs’ Kids’ Tour runs every Saturday and Sunday from Westminster Pier (Stop 18) at 14:00. With an I Spy activity to complete as well as a pin badge for all those who take part, the Little Legs’ Kids’ Tour takes a route from Westminster Bridge to Trafalgar Square with facts, figures and jokes galore on route.
You're also welcome to a free river cruise on the Thames with every ticket. See London from a different perspective and admire the top London attractions lining the Thames including Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast, Shakespeare’s Globe and the Tate Modern. With a Classic Ticket enjoy a one-way cruise between Westminster Pier and the Tower of London (in either direction) or with a Premium or Deluxe tickets extend your trip with a return cruise between Westminster and Greenwich.
- Classic Ticket: 1-day Hop-on Hop-off bus pass, one-way river cruise between Westminster and the Tower of London on either direction, guided walking tour in English
- Premium Ticket: 2-day Hop-on Hop-off bus pass, Hop-on Hop-off river cruise between Westminster and Greenwich via the Tower of London and guided walking tour in English
- Deluxe Ticket: 3-day Hop-on Hop-off bus pass, Hop-on Hop-off river cruise between Westminster and Greenwich via the Tower of London and guided walking tour in English
- The Red Route includes an English speaking live guide
- Audio guide in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin, and Russian
- Child (5-15): reduced price
- Please note that Classic tickets are valid for 24 hours from time of redemption, Premium tickets are valid for 48 hours from time of redemption and Deluxe tickets are valid for 72 hours from time of redemption
- Tickets must be kept in a safe place; if a ticket is lost a replacement cannot be reissued
- The company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control
- Walking Tour: leaves every morning at 10am from Trafalgar Square (stop 8 – red routes) and Green Park (stop 1) and lasts approximately 1.5 hours. Please note you may join this walking tour for as long as your Big Bus Tour ticket is valid
- For further information regarding the stops available across the city, please refer to this map
- Red Line: every 10-15 minutes in the summer and 10-20 minutes during winter from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Blue Line: every 15-20 minutes from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Green Link: every 20-30 minutes from 8.20 am to 7.00 pm
- Orange Route: every 20-30 minutes from 8.50 am to 6.15 pm
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Explore London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour with over 60 stops across the city....
Your timed admission ticket to Stonehenge gives you access to one of the world's most fascinating pr...
Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, is the home of Her Majesty Quee...
In this customizable full-day excursion from London, you have the freedom to explore each destinatio...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of th...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
Your London highlights taxi tour will maximise the sightseeing time you spend in London and the fun ...
London by night is an impressive sight to behold, with the reflections along the Thames and the city...