Jack the Ripper walking tour
- Professional guide with sinister stories to tell
- Spooky tour through the dark streets of London
- Learn the stories behind the Whitechapel Murders
Follow your guide through the alleys of Whitechapel where Jack the Ripper once prowled. The streets still echo with the memory of his sinister murders. Many have tried to uncover the identity of this criminal. Are you brave enough to search for it yourself?
- Guided walking tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Traders Gate Souvenir Shop, 35 Tower Hill, London EC3
Meet your guide – both mobile and printed vouchers are accepted – in front of Traders Gate Souvenir Shop. The nearest Underground station is Tower Hill (District and Circle lines). Exit the station and walk down the steps on the right. The meeting point is located at the bottom of the steps on the right hand side. This tour ends near Liverpool Street Underground Station.
- Daily departures to choose from at 3.30pm and 6.00pm
- Please arrive for check-in no less than 15 minutes before departure
- The tours finish at approximately 5pm and 7.30pm near Liverpool Street Station
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...