Kensington Palace tickets
- Recapture the spirit of the royal court by visiting the magnificent house and gardens
- Tickets are included to all temporary exhibitions allowing breathtaking displays of art in situ
- Encounter a rare collection of Princess Diana's most famous garments
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge; a home to members of the royal family since the 17th century. Passing through the King’s State Apartments – a suite of rooms including the Privy Chamber, Cupola Room, and Drawing Room – you will recapture the magnificence as well as the physical reality of court life. As you descend the Queen’s Staircase into the gardens, and as you tread a path through the Cradle Walk and Sunken Garden, you will experience life in its most regal form.
- Admission to Kensington Palace, the gardens, and exhibitions
- Students (with ID) and seniors (ages 65 and up): reduced
Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX, United Kingdom
Bring a printed copy of the voucher to the admissions counter at Kensington Palace.
Summer (01 March - 31 October)
Last admission: 17:00
Winter (01 November - 28 February)
Last admission: 15:00
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...