London Eye fast track VIP flight with professional guide
- Take a VIP flight on the London Eye in a dedicated pod with a professional guide
- Save time with fast track priority access
- Get a free souvenir London Eye 360 degrees viewing card
- Enjoy the 4D cinema experience and VIP Champagne bar!
Why wait in the queue at the London Eye when you can walk to the front with a professional guide?
You'll save time by meeting a small group and experienced host in the fast track VIP check-in area before being taken on a flight in a reserved private pod – no need to queue.
The views are spectacular but it’s easy to miss out on some of the great sights you are searching for. You won’t miss a thing with an experienced guide who will point out all of London’s major landmarks and explain some of the history behind the great city with some interesting facts and figures.
The flight also includes a souvenir London Eye 360 degree viewing card and there will be plenty of time before and after the flight to enjoy both the 4D cinema experience and visit the VIP Champagne bar that has great views out across the river Thames to Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
- Fast track entrance tickets to the London Eye
- Free souvenir London Eye 360 degrees viewing card
- Flight in a dedicated pod with a small group and professional guide
- Enjoy the 4D cinema experience
- Access to the VIP Champagne bar
- Optional gratuities
- Infant (Under 3): free
- Child (3-15): reduced
London Eye, Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK
Check in 15 minutes prior to your selected flight time at the London Eye VIP check-in area
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your selected flight time
- Infants under 3 while free of charge require a ticket
- Flights are available daily
- Timeslots are hourly from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Save time and money sightseeing London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Over 60 st...
You'll have the chance to go behind-the-scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands ...
Get the royal treatment in London with a narrated viewing of the Changing of the Guard and a visit t...
This guided small group tour from Oxford covers many of the main spots in the Cotswolds, while combi...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...