Royal London free walking tour
- Free two-and-a-half hour walking tour of London
- Admire London's must-see sights
- Explore the city's royal history
- Walk in the footsteps of the rich and powerful
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the personalities who ruled Great Britain from Edward the Confessor to Queen Elizabeth I to Winston Churchill. You'll see where these iconic figures once lived, worked and played as well as where many are entombed today as you visit sights such as:
- Buckingham Palace
- Churchill’s War Cabinet Bunker
- The Houses of Parliament
- St. Martin-in-the-Fields
- Westminster Abbey
- Trafalgar Square
- Nelson's Column
- St. James’s Park
- 10 Downing St.
- Big Ben
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
31A James St, London WC2E 8PA, UK
- Meet your guide at the corner of the Covent Garden Piazza by the Apple store (WC2E 8HA)
- Be sure to look out for the guides with the red t-shirts
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Groups of 10 or more are subject to a €6 per person charge
- Daily: 11.00am and 2.00pm
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
Save time and money sightseeing London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Over 60 st...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Get your tickets to BODY WORLDS London Museum Experience. The original display of real human bodies ...
Departing Euston station you will set off to the sea-port City of Liverpool made famous by the Beatl...