Royal London taxi tour
- See all of London's royal palaces
- Enjoy a drive through our royal parks
- Learn London's royal history, the stories of Kings and Queens and London
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed, if the UK’s monarchy is something you are interested in then we have the private taxi tour for you! This 3 hour royal taxi tour will take you to all the palaces and castles that our kings and queens, princes and princesses have lived through a millennium and will include the ceremonial routes that our monarchs took for coronations and royal weddings. Your taxi guide will share a wealth of royal knowledge with you about past and present monarchs. You will hear stories of revolution, scandals that rocked the monarchy and royal romance.
Highlights of the tour include the royal parks, Westminster Abbey, Horse Guards Parade, Kensington Palace, the Tower of London, St James Palace, Buckingham Palace and much more.
If you would like to know where King Charles I lost his head and where The Queen and Princess Margaret partied with the 'commoners' on VE day, we would love to tell you.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Any admission fees
- Refreshments or meals
- Gratuities - always at your discretion
- The price is for the taxi, which can accommodate up to 5 people.
- All of our taxis are wheelchair accessible. However, if a person remains in the wheelchair for the duration of the tour it may limit the number of people the taxi can accommodate comfortably. Just let us know and we will work it all out. Collapsible wheelchairs and child pushchairs can be stored in the front of the taxi cab
- If you want to see a particular sight on your private tour and don’t know if we cover it, just let us know and we will make it happen
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
This 2 ½ hour guided London film locations walking tour is action-packed with Blockbuster film locat...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
Join the Lords and Ladies during the London season on our Downton Abbey London Tour. On this Downton...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
The Midsomer Murders Tour will transport you into the charming yet sinister world familiar to DCI Jo...