Royal Observatory tickets
- Visit the home of the world famous Meridien Line and Greenwich Mean Time
- Be amazed by the UK's largest historic telescope
- Enjoy iconic views across the River Thames and Greenwich Royal Park
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Established in the 17th century by Charles II, it is today a unique visitor attraction and a must-see for any visit to London.
Marvel at the Great Equatorial Telescope, the UK's largest, historic telescope which gave astronomers new views of the universe over 100 years ago. You'll also enjoy one of the most-loved views of London across Greenwich Royal Park and the River Thames
Don't forget to take a selfie on the iconic Meridian Line with one foot in the west and one foot in the east!
- Entrance to The Royal Observatory
- Audio guide
- Audio guide
- Optional gratuities
- Additional exhibitions
- Infant (under 4): free
- Child (4-15): reduced
- Under 25/student: reduced
The Royal Observatory, Greenwich
Blackheath Ave, Greenwich, London SE10 8XJ
- Audio guides are included with the cost of admission and are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazillian Portuguese, Korean, Mandarin and Easy English.
- Open daily 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Last admission is at 4.30pm
- During Easter, June, July, August and September the Royal Observatory extends its opening hours and closes at 6pm
- Closed 24- 26 December
This 2 ½ hour guided London film locations walking tour is action-packed with Blockbuster film locat...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...