Stonehenge, Oxford and Windsor Castle excursion
- Roundtrip transportation from London
- Customizable - purchase the entrance tickets that you want
- Wander through Oxford, the "city of dreaming spires"
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances and lunch are not included, giving you the freedom to organize your day the way you want. Pre-purchase tickets before departure or just explore areas at your leisure. Sights include:
- 17th-century monuments line the cobbled streets of Windsor
- Mysterious Stonehenge stands on Salisbury Plain
- Cobbled lanes of Oxford, a historic university town
- Day trip to Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge
- Professional guide
- Admission to the attractions
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 7.30pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change. On occasions when Windsor Castle is completely closed, you'll visit Hampton Court instead
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- April-September: daily
- October-March: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Departure 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in no later than 8.00am
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.30pm at the meeting point
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
Step into the world of Harry Potter and discover the magic hidden behind the most successful film se...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Book your tickets to the world's longest running musical with Musement. Cameron Mackintosh's legenda...
Enjoy a kid-free morning with one of our many exciting tours for kids aged 8-16 years of age. Come o...