Stonehenge, Oxford and Windsor Castle guided tour with tickets
- A fully-organized day with transportation, lunch and entrance taken care of
- Explore the Queen's weekend residence
- Follow in the footsteps of Oxford's famous students
- Free walking tour included - visit popular locations in London
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Your trip includes entrances and a lunch pack to help you spend more time sightseeing. You'll see:
- St. George's Chapel - resting place of royalty
- State Apartments and renaissance artwork
- Bodleian Library - one of Europe's oldest
- Standing stones of Salisbury Plain
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Admissions to Windsor castle and Stonehenge
- Professional guide
- Return transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack:
- Bottle of water
- One piece of fruit
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- When you redeem your bus tour voucher, you can pick up a voucher for your free walking tour. You'll have 48 hours to go on the tour of your choice
- Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into Windsor Castle
- As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Closures may occasionally occur at short notice
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- This tour is available in Mandarin on Tuesdays
- Main tour
- April-September: daily
- October-March: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Check-in 8am
- Departure 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in no less than 15 minutes before departure
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm at the meeting point
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...