Stonehenge private inside-the-circle viewing with Bath tour
- Private viewing of Stonehenge with exclusive entry to the stone circle
- Entry to Roman Baths and Pump Room
- Visit the 13th Century Town of Lacock
- Optional two-course early evening meal
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
Enjoy an up-close experience of Stonehenge and Bath on this full-day tour from London. Your trip includes entrances and a lunch pack to help you spend more time sightseeing. You'll see:
- Private viewing of Stonehenge
- Entrance into the standing stone circle
- Visit to the relaxing countryside of Lacock
- Grand Pump Room with spa water-tasting
- Roman Baths torch lighting ceremony (not in summer)
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
- Private viewing of Stonehenge and access to the stone circle
- Visit to Lacock
- Entry to Roman Baths and Pump Rooms
- Professional guide
- Free walking tour
- Dinner (if option is chosen)
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 10.00pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- When you redeem your bus tour voucher, you can pick up a voucher for your free walking tour. You'll have 48 hours to go on the tour of your choice
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Main tour
- See calendar for exact dates
- Departure 10.20am
- Please arrive for check-in no less than 15 minutes before departure
- This tour will finish at approximately 10.00pm at the meeting point (11pm in July and August)
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Amidst the light of flickering torches, let the minstrels, troupers and strolling players be amongst...
Set in a quintessentially stately home environment with views overlooking Hyde Park, The Park Room a...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...