Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath in one day
- Enjoy a relaxing day trip in the English countryside
- Visit Stonehenge and learn about its millennia-old mysteries
- Follow your guide on a walking tour of the quaint English town of Windsor
- Explore the beautiful city of Bath, formerly home to acclaimed author Jane Austen
This tour combines three of the most famous British Highlights: Windsor town, site of one of the official residences of the British Royal Family, Bath, the home of Jane Austen and the archaeological marvel of Stonehenge in one day. Your tour guide will tell you more about each site and you’ll be able to move comfortably from place to place aboard an air-conditioned vehicle.
The first stop on the tour will be Windsor. You’ll first have some free time for picture op, before your guide takes you on a walking tour of the town not only associated with the British Royal Family but which was also used by Shakespeare for the setting for his play The Merry Wives of Windsor.
Your next stop is the splendid city of Bath. Founded by the Romans, it became a popular spa thanks to its thermal baths. The Roman Baths still stand, nearly 2,000 years after their construction. The city is also famous for Jane Austen, who lived here for six years and set two of her novels in Bath - Persuasion and Northanger Abbey. You’ll circle the town on a short panoramic coach ride before following your guide around on a walking tour. Afterwards, you’ll be given time to explore the town. You can visit the Roman Baths or step into the Jane Austen Centre. Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and you’ll easily understand why when you stroll through its majestic streets.
Finally, your tour will take you through the lovely Wiltshire countryside to the world-famous Stonehenge. You’ll bear witness to the circle of huge stones in person, learning how they may have been erected and what they were used for. Despite the endless research on this stone circle, people still don’t know what its true purpose was. A visit to Stonehenge is an experience one should make at least once in a lifetime and is a spectacular way to finish your day in the English countryside.
- Admission to and guided tour of Stonehenge
- Guided visit of Bath
- Walking tour of Windsor town
- English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets, when necessary
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- Adult: (From 15 years old)
Child: (2-14 years old)
Infants: (0-1 years old)
99 Gloucester Rd, Kensington, London SW7 4SS, UK
Meet at the entrance to Gloucester Road tube station. Arriving by tube: Take the tube to Gloucester Road and exit the station. Your tour will return to Gloucester Road tube station at the end of the day.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. It is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- This is a tour that involves a reasonable amount of walking. For this reason, comfortable shoes are recommended for all guests.
- The tour operator will do everything within their power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected. However, due to issues beyond their control, timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions. Please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours due to the popularity of the sites.
- From mid to end of October, we’ll visit Stonehenge before Bath, this is due to Stonehenge closing earlier at this time of the year.
April - October
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Meeting Time: 7:45am
Departure Time: 8:00 am
The tour will end at approximately 8:00 pm or 9:00 pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...