The London Eye vintage bus tour and VIP London Eye flight
- Travel through London on a classic red double-decker bus
- Get insight on the history and culture of London from a professional guide
- See all the most famous landmarks on a two and half hour bus tour
- Choose to upgrade your tour and save money on a VIP London Eye flight!
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Nelson’s column and Trafalgar Square.
This two hour long tour departs from the London Eye every hour and drives through the very heart of London taking in both sides of the River Thames and passes by Piccadilly Circus, the Strand and Aldwych - home to The Waldorf and Savoy Hotels on the edge of Covent Garden, and Coutts bank whose most famous client is the Queen.
You'll journey east through the city passing the Royal Courts of Justice, the monument built to commemorate the great fire of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London built nearly 1,000 ago, HMS Belfast, Shakespeare’s globe, and Tower and London Bridge before returning to the London Eye.
If you choose to upgrade your tour you'll also get a VIP guided flight on the iconic London Eye - the chance to take a FastTrack flight on the London Eye in your own personal pod with a live professional guide!
- 2-hour tour of London
- Live professional guide
- Optional gratuities
- Child (3 - 16 years): reduced
London Eye coach bays, Belvedere Road, London SE1
The road is located just behind the London Eye where all coaches are parked up. Look out for the distinctive Red Vintage Bus!
- For the combined ticket option, please select your preferred time for the bus tour. The London Eye flight can then be enjoyed directly after your tour
- Departs 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
London Eye Flights:
- For 10:00 am bus tour flight departs at 1:00 pm
- For 2:00 pm bus tour flight departs at 5:00 pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Gatwick Airport an...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...