Walk-on Walk-off flexible 7-day tour pass (with 12 tours and Tower of London entry)
- Discover London with this Walk-On Walk-Off walking tour pass
- Get complete flexibility: with no advanced reservations, you just show up 10 minutes before tours start and walk on
- Attraction tours include Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament, the Changing of the Guard, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London
- Tours led by local guides; expert storytellers who are passionate about sharing their city with you
This affordable tour pass lets you explore London's most iconic sights and attractions with complete flexibility. Choose between 12 walking tours, each 60 – 90 minutes long, exploring the best parts of London, from Parliament Square and the Changing of the Guard to the stomping grounds of rock royalty and the streets where Jack the Ripper carried out his terrifying murder spree. There's no need to reserve places in advance; just check the day's timetable and show up at the meeting point ten minutes before your desired tour starts. If your plans change, no problem; tours run with or without you.
London is jam-packed with sights, attractions, and hidden gems; that's why we created the Walk on Walk off London Tour Pass. It lets you unlock her quintessential attractions and experiences on through expert-led tours that you take own schedule. Forget about reserving tickets and blocking off entire days to sight-see. Simply pick up a schedule, check tour times for that day, and walk on to whichever tour interests you. With most tours running every day (some multiple times) you’ll have plenty of amazing options regardless of when you decide to take one. include:
- Witnessing the Changing of the Guard, where you’ll learn what all the pomp and circumstance is about, why many of the guards’ hats are hand-me-downs and why the British army really wears red uniforms.
- Crossing the jaw-dropping Tower Bridge and immersing yourself in the bloody history of the Tower of London. The story of the British monarchy isn't just royal weddings. Find out the bloody side of maintaining power on this tour.
- Getting a crash course on British democracy at the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Learn how MPs, Peers, and Royals share power as you visit the most iconic sights of Westminster. Don’t forget Westminster Abbey; it’s a favorite spot for royal weddings.
- Tracing the gruesome murder spree of Jack the Ripper through the atmospheric streets of Spitalfields. London’s most famous serial killer was never caught, and the route of his killings winds its way through some of the most vibrant lanes of the modern city.
- In the 1960s, London was the epicenter of a huge shift in pop culture as a new style of music burst into the public. Take a step back in time to that formative musical period and see the old haunts of rock royalty on the Beatles & Brit Rock Tour. The bars and clubs around Piccadilly have hosted some of the best musicians in rock history, from Jimi Hendrix to The Beatles. You'll see it all with our charismatic, music-loving guide.
- Strolling the South Bank to experience the vibrancy of multicultural London. From Shakespeare’s Globe Theater to one of the city's oldest pubs and the mighty St. Paul’s Cathedral, you’ll unlock an area that has been at the heart of London life for some 1,000 years.
- Toasting to your good fortune on an authentic pub crawl. For hundreds of years, public life in London has played out in public houses, where people come to eat, drink, and be merry. Find out what makes them such a beloved institution as you taste traditional beers.
- Hunting for treasures in the hallowed Halls of the British Museum. Whether you want to see the Rosetta Stone, ancient mummies, works by Renaissance masters, African weapons, Aztec sculptures, Japanese woodblock prints or just about anything else from anywhere, ever, it’s probably in the British Museum. Though it often takes an expert guide to find it.
- Munching your way down Brick Lane. From some of London’s best Indian food to her most iconic bagels, Brick Lane offers one of the most diverse food experiences in the city. Bring your appetite and an open mind.
- Exploring Soho, Covent Garden and Chinatown. Just a few minutes walk from the splendor of Westminster, these neighborhoods are rich in both history and modern culture. Learn where Soho got its name, how Covent Garden was once one of the most famous red-light districts in Europe, and how Chinatown is much younger than you might imagine.
- Taking a look at 8 of the most important paintings in the National Gallery. We know you don’t want to spend all day in a art museums so we’ve distilled down our itinerary to the must-sees. In the company of an expert guide, you’ll learn how each work changed the world and why they’re still important today.
- Indulging in a few scary stories as you visit famous murder sites in Soho. London has long been a city of violence and death, whether it came in the form of an angry lover, a blitz bomb, a greedy arsonist, or a masked serial killer. You’ll hear some of these strange, tragic, and macabre tales as you stand in the spots where they took place.
- 12 walking tours across London
- London Tour Pass
- Beer on Historic Pubs Tour
- British Museum reservation
- National Gallery reservation
- Printed timetable & meeting point maps
- Expert local guides
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Child (4-12 years old)
- Infants up to 3 years are free of charge
- At checkout, please select the date you would like to activate your pass
- Tours are in English only
- Upgrade your experience with the following passes:
- Tour Pass + River Cruise Ticket includes: Walk On Walk Off Tour Pass + MBNA Thames Clippers River Roamer tickets (issued on the Tower of London & Tower Bridge tour. River Cruise tickets are valid for 24 hrs from activation)
- Tour Pass + Tower of London Ticket includes: Walk On Walk Off Tour Pass + Tower of London Tickets (issued on the Tower of London & Tower Bridge tour, on your selected the booking date)
- Tour Pass + River Cruise Ticket + Tower of London Ticket includes: Walk On Walk Off Tour Pass + Tower of London Tickets + MBNA Thames Clippers River Roamer tickets (issued on the Tower of London & Tower Bridge tour, on your selected the booking date)
- Passes are valid for 7 days from validation by the pass holder only. Passes are non-transferable.
- Pocket-sized timetables and maps will be given to you on your first tour.
- Group sizes vary between 20-25 people per guide
- Tours last between 60 - 90 minutes
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that guests must arrive 10 minutes before tour departure time
- While our Brick Lane Food Tour does include tastings, we may not be able to make substitutions for those with dietary requirements. Please advise guide at beginning of the tour of any dietary requirements
- Tower of London, London Bridge & Thames River: Daily at 9:00am. Meeting Point: Entrance to London Bridge City Pier (don’t go down onto the pier).
- Changing of the Guard: Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun at 9:45am. Meeting Point: At the top of the steps of the Victoria Memorial in front of Buckingham Palace.
- Monument to St Paul’s: Daily at 11:00am. Meeting Point: Entrance to the ‘Monument to the Great Fire of London’, on Fish St Hill.
- Westminster & Parliament Square: Daily at 12:00pm (midday). Meeting Point: On the opposite side of the river from Big Ben, at the 'Big Ben Viewpoint’, walk down the steps off Westminster Bridge.
- British Museum: Tue, Thu, Fri & Sun at 1:30pm. Meeting Point: Outside the British Museum group entrance on Montague Place.
- The National Gallery & Trafalgar Square: Mon, Wed & Sat at 1:30pm. Meeting Point: Near Trafalgar Square, in front of 'Pret A Manger ' cafe, 7-8 St. Martin’s Place.
- Local London - Covent Garden, Soho, Chinatown & Carnaby St: Mon, Wed & Sat at 2:00pm. Meeting Point: Outside the London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza.
- Brick Lane Food Tour: Tue, Thu, Fri & Sun at 2:00pm. Meeting Point: In front of the entrance to Shoreditch High Street Overground Rail Station.
- Historic Pub Tour: Mon, Wed & Sat at 3:30 PM. Meeting Point: Queen Anne statue, west door entrance of St. Paul 's Cathedral.
- The Beatles & Brit Rock Tour: Tue, Thu, Fri & Sun at 4:00pm. Meeting Point: Outside "Fortnum & Mason" shop, 181 Piccadilly.
- Soho Murder Stories: Mon, Wed & Sat at 4:30pm. Meeting Point: In front of Tottenham Court Road Underground Station, exit 1.
- Jack the Ripper Tour: Tue, Thur, Fri & Sun at 4:30pm. Meeting Point: In front of the Whitechapel Gallery.
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Everton 30-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ma...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Leicester City 20-04-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 04-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - West Ham United 08-04-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila,...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Burnley 22-04-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...