Westminster Abbey tickets with audio guide
- Audio guide lets you explore at your pace
- Over one thousand years of history in the heart of London
- Refined Gothic architecture
- Final resting place of 17 monarchs
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained glass windows. Your self-guided visit lets the ornate building for itself, where monarchs have been buried, crowned, and where Prince William married Kate Middleton in 2011. Sights include:
- Poet's Corner - resting place of Geoffrey Chaucer and Charles Dickens
- Coronation Chair - the crowning seat for every monarch since 1308
- Memorial stones and busts of William Shakespeare and Robert Burns
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Audio guide
- Guided tour of the Abbey
- Children (ages 6-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA
Printed vouchers only are accepted by Westminster Abbey staff at the Great North Door (Main Entrance).
- The Abbey offers free handheld audio guides for your visit, available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese
- Westminster Abbey is a fully working church and subject to closures at short notice. Please check the opening times prior to travel
- A security search exists on entry for all visitors. As such, queues to enter the Abbey may be longer during peak season, especially in the months of July and August
- Please note tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9.30am-3.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am-6.00pm
- Saturday: 9.30am-1.00pm
- Sunday: Closed
- This ticket gives you the option to visit the Abbey whenever you want. Please note that Westminster Abbey is a fully working church and subject to closures at short notice. Please check the opening times prior to travel. Special services or events may close all or part of the Abbey at short notice
Play a city game and go on a magical London walking tour where you will follow clues to discover ama...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral in London lets you admire the the structure's majestic beauty. Designed...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, is the home of Her Majesty Quee...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...