Windsor Castle tickets
- Tickets valid for the whole day - visit at any time
- St George’s Chapel - resting place of British monarchs
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House - a highly-detailed minature
- Changing of the Guard in the morning
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio guides give you the freedom to see your favorite parts of this royal home. Sights include:
- Changing of the Guard, Monday to Saturday at 11.00am (weather permitting)
- St. George's Chapel
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House
- State Apartments
- Art by Rembrandt, Rubens and more
- 13 acres of royal charm
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Audio guide
- Transportation to Windsor Castle
- Children (ages 4 and under): Free of charge
- Children (ages 5-16), students and seniors (60+): Reduced
Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1NJ
Both mobile and printed vouchers are accepted at Windsor Castle, whose nearest railway stations are Windsor and Eton Central or Windsor and Eton Riverside.
- Complimentary audioguides are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese
- Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into Windsor Castle
- As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Closures may occasionally occur at short notice
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will remain open
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Windsor Castle is open daily throughout the year, with a few exceptions when the Castle is used for official functions
- 3rd July 2019: Last admission 3:00 pm, closes 4:00 pm
- 7th September 2019: Last admission 3:00, closes 4:00 pm
- 2nd October 2019: Last admission 3:00 pm, closes 4:00 pm
- 3rd October 2019: Last admission 3:00 pm, closes 4:00 pm
- 25th to 26th December 2019: closed
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative rhythms of Africa, Disney's mul...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...