Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- The world's busiest motion picture and television studio
- Get close to the entertainment that you love
- Visit the studio while actual filming is taking place
- Behind the scenes like never before
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. You'll never see Hollywood the same way again as you explore the working sets and actual sound stages where the biggest names in entertainment made history. From The Big Bang Theory to Batman and beyond, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood takes you behind-the-camera for a revealing look at the magic of Hollywood. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you through backlot streets and sound stages. You'll also get to check out Stage 48: Script to Screen, a new interactive sound stage where you can learn about the production process of a film or TV show, sit on the couch at Central Perk on the actual set of Friends, become Hobbit-sized at our forced perspective special effect table, soar above Hogwarts on a broomstick and much more. Make sure to visit The Archive, with two floors of memorabilia, including costumes and props from the Harry Potter films, and explore the Picture Car Vault, currently featuring all the Batmobiles from the celebrated film series.
Part 1 (guided): approximately 2 hours
- Dynamic, engaging tour guides lead film fans through the working studio lot to experience the real sets and sound stages where the greatest names in entertainment made history.
- Fans are invited to explore the iconic 110-acre film studio that brought Academy Award winner for Best Picture Argo and Ocean’s Eleven to the big screen
- From The Big Bang Theory to Friends, the Studio Tour takes guests behind the camera for a revealing look at how the magic is made
- A visit includes privileged access inside many of the lot’s active production areas as well as the innovative new addition to the Studio Tour, Stage 48: Script to Screen
- The archive currently features props and costumes from all eight Harry Potter films
Picture Car Vault
- The Picture Car Vault is home to some of Batman’s most famous vehicles, including the new Batmobile from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Tumbler from The Dark Knight trilogy and the Bathammer from Batman and Robin
- Guests also stop by the Prop Department, which features one of the largest selections of rare antiquities and modern furniture, rugs, drapery, lighting and hand props from Hollywood’s golden era
Part 2 (self-guided): approximately 1 hour. Stage 48 and Retail Store
- The interactive experience at Stage 48: Script to Screen offers guests the unique opportunity to get up close to and enjoy an insider’s view of Hollywood as they explore the full film and television production process following the journey into post-production and the glory of awards season, with each component represented step-by-step throughout the purpose-built soundstage
- Guests step onto original sets including the living room from the Two and a Half Men Malibu house, brought to life with original props and costumes from the series, and Friends’ Central Perk Café, where guests can act out their favorite scenes from the coffee shop’s memorable orange couch
- Guests design their own Batmobiles and movie costumes, test green screen technology as they ride a flying broomstick from Harry Potter or zip through Gotham on the Batpod from The Dark Knight series, learn first-hand about the secrets of movie magic, including forced-perspective optical illusions as they appear to shrink while taking a seat at are creation of the table used in The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings, and more
- Guided tour
- Self-guided tour
- Children (8-12 years old): reduced price
3400 W. Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA 91522, United States
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Select the date and time you would like to take the tour
- Please print your voucher and present it at the ticket counter to exchange it for your entry ticket
- Every day at 9.00am, 11.00am, 2.00pm, 3.00pm
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
Skip the regular lines with the Universal Express™ ticket.It includes one-day general admission, one...
Immerse yourself in a full day of movie-making magic with an expert guide as you discover the Univer...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
Experience Hollywood’s “Walk of Fame” by taking in the ambiance of its Golden Era bars and learning ...
From Hollywood to the Santa Monica Pier and everything in between. On this Los Angeles city tour, yo...
The 48-hour hop-on hop-off Los Angeles tour showcases the very best the city has to offer. You’ll se...
Celebrating it’s 15th anniversary, the 75-minute Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes tour is a world renowne...
Spend your day at Knott’s Berry Farm theme park located in Southern California’s Orange County. Orig...
Day 1: Los Angeles to Las VegasTravel east through the desert and Death Valley en route to Sin City,...