Arts Meet Fashion: Skip-the-line tickets to Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza + Shopping at Las Rozas Village
- Combine the visit to the museum with a shopping experience at Rozas Village
- Visit the permanent collection of the museum, the temporary exhibitions and the fashion route with audio guide
- Enjoy a personal shopper service
- Discover the dialogue between art and fashion into a unique experience
A return trip on a fascinating journey. A journey that takes one through the history of fashion via the spectacular works of art that grace the museum's collection.
The Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum and Las Rozas Village have joined forces to turn a dialogue between art and fashion into a unique experience. Together, art and fashion carve out a path to vividly demonstrate how clothing has evolved from the 15 th century right through to modern day. They invite us to discover how time-honoured artists influence the collections of the most renowned designers and contemporary brands, and by extension the fashion brands available at the village. Fabric, texture and colour have been and will always be the cornerstones of fashion.
- Entrance ticket to the museum + Fashion route audio guide
- Shopping express ticket
- Welcome concierge
Paseo del Prado, 8, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Metro: Banco de España. Buses: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 45, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146 and 150. Train: Estaciones de Atocha, Sol and Recoletos
- You can access the museum by showing your voucher at the ticket office
- In order to access the Shopping Express service, please present your voucher at the Julia Travel offices, located at Calle San Nicolás15 (next to the Royal Palace). Departure time from Julia Travel Office: 9.30am (returning to Madrid at 3.30pm), 11.30am (returning to Madrid at 6.15pm) and 2.00pm (returning to Madrid at 6.15pm)
"Balenciaga and Spanish painting"
From 18 to 27 June and from 8 to 22 September:
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday to Sunday: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Saturday: from 10.00am to 9.00pm
From 28 June to 7 September:
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday to Saturday: from 10.00am to 10.00pm
- Sunday: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Mondays: free admission from 12.00pm to 4.00pm
- The museum is closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
- On 24 and 31 December, opening hours are from 10.00am to 3.00pm
The Paseo del Arte pass allows you to visit three of Madrid’s best museums with a single ticket, tha...
The Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía of Madrid is dedicated to art of the late 19th and 20t...
The Museo Nacional del Prado holds an exceptionally important collection of Spanish and European wor...
Visit Madrid’s Reina Sofía Museum and admire the work of some of Spain's best 20th-century artists, ...
The creation of the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, in 1990, met the need for a museum pr...
While you are visiting Madrid, you cannot miss Spain’s National Art Museum and Reina Sofía Museum.At...
It is along the famous Paseo Del Prado that you will meet one of the largest art galleries in the wo...
The Museo Nacional del Prado is Spain's most visited museum, and one of the world's finest art galle...
The Segway tour at night in Madrid is a guided tour in segway in which the night lighting is the mai...
The Botín Segway Tour is an exclusive route of 3 hours that ends with a lunch or dinner at the world...