Auschwitz exhibition tickets with audio guide
- Learn about the history of Auschwitz through over 600 original pieces of incalculable value
- See the majority of pieces which have never before been displayed to the public
- View a selection of objects loaned by over 20 international museums, institutions and private collectors
For the first time in history, a travelling exhibition co-produced by the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum and Musealia allows the world to learn about the Holocaust through over 600 original pieces of incalculable historic and human value, direct witnesses of one of humanity's darkest periods.
The vast majority of the objects and the extensive photographic and audiovisual material which make up this poignant overview of recent history have never been displayed to the public.
Through this astonishing selection of objects, loaned by over 20 international museums, the Auschwitz exhibition portrays the complex reality of the camp and the world of victims and executioners, with a clear intention: to illustrate how such a place could come to exist and delve into how its existence still affects our worldview today. The vast majority of these pieces, which represent all groups of victims in the camp, as well as perpetrators, have never before been displayed to the public.
- Audio guide
- Guided visit
- Reduced rate (necessary accreditation): University students, people over 65, young people from 7 to 18 years old, youth card holders, unemployed people, disabled people, teaching staff and members of large families
Arte Canal Exhibition Center. Paseo de la Castellana, 214. 28046 Madrid
By Metro: Plaza Castilla. Lines 1, 9 and 10, By bus: Lines 5, 27, 42, 49, 66, 70, 80, 107, 124, 129, 134, 135, 147, 149, 173, 174, 176, 178. By train: Chamartín Station. Show your ticket at the entrance of the venue
- The recommended duration of the visit is about 2-3 hours. It is recommended to arrive with enough time to see all the exhibition
- A maximum of 4 children under 7 years old can access the exhibition free of charge along with an adult with a ticket. This free entry will be mandatory to access the venue and does not include an audioguide
- IMPORTANT: Show your voucher at the museum entrance the date of your visit. You can't access to the museum with the confirmation email you receive after the purchase
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable
- From 1 December 2017 to 3 February 2019
- Monday to Sunday including holidays, from 10.00am to 9.30pm (last entry 8.00pm)
la liga spain: Real Madrid - Villarreal CF 05-05-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spa...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Sevilla FC 12-05-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain Del...
Kid Ink on the first anniversary of Desert Night Party. Nazca Events Club Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lin...
April brings us more Hard by the hand of # 150 !! April 17 from 23:30 with 3 Zones, we dance with: W...
ONLY NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dr...
Sunday 07 April, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artists: Super Flu! - Dj...