Las Ventas bullring and museum visit with audioguide
- The most important bullring in Spain
- A emblematic place of the heart and soul of bullfighting
- The arena where all matadors want to succeed
- The tour includes the bullring and the museum
With this visit you will discover a place which is emblematic of the heart and soul of bullfighting, where the world’s finest matadors present their artistry and skill. We will guide around the key parts of the bullring, from the beautiful bullfighting Museum to the Chapel, the ring, the callejón…. putting into context the three protagonists of this magnificent spectacle: the audience, the bullfighter and the bull.
The Plaza de Toros of Las Ventas is considered the most important bullring in the world, the Mecca of bullfighting, the arena where all matadors want to succeed. It is also the most demanding audience in the world, and few bullfighters reach the absolute triumph, the exit through the Puerta Grande of Madrid: less than 100 bullfighters since it opened in 1931. Las Ventas is a seasonal bullring, in which bullfights begin at the end of March and end in October, normally on Sundays.
The visit includes the use of an audioguide available in 8 languages: Spanish, French, English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese and Russian.
During the visit, you will also enjoy:
- A virtual bullfighting game: with virtual reality glasses and their controllers, you will have the opportunity to use the muleta or red cape and fight a brave bull, inside the bullring of Las Ventas, immersing yourself totally in the experience and playing the role of a true professional bullfighter!
- Visualization with 3D glasses of the recordings in 360º of the San Isidro Fair, located next to the gift shop of Las Ventas
- Entrance ticket
- Infants 0-4 years old: free
- Children 5-12 years old: reduced
- Students: reduced
- Over 65: reduced
Calle Alcalá, 237 – 28028 Madrid
- The visit starts at the Main Gate (Puerta Grande) of Plaza de Toro de Las Ventas
- Metro: Ventas Stop (líne 2) – Buses: 12, 21, 38, 53,106, 110, 14
- Holy Week schedules: from Saturday, April 13 to Saturday, April 20, open from 10am to 7pm, the last hour of entry for the tour will be at 6:15 pm (On Sunday the tour closes 3 hours before the event)
- The Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas is open everyday from 10.00am to 5.30pm
- Closed: 25 December and 1 January, May 2nd
- December 24: closing of the ticket office at 2:30 pm
- December 31st: normal time, closing at 5.30pm
- Day 5 and 6 of January: normal schedule, closing at 5.30pm
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Admire the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium as you...
Discover the main parts of the Retiro Park with an expert guide. This is the main park in the city o...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to get to know Madrid is on this double-decker bus. With...
The highly popular Parque del Retiro of Madrid is one of the most famous and beutiful parks of the c...
This guided tour will take you to Madrid's most majestic area. Some of the city's most famous monume...
From a dusty outpost on the edge of the enlightened Moorish kingdom to the glorious capital of the w...
Faunia is a zoo and botanical garden in Madrid. Throughout its 14,000 square meters of ecosystems an...
iVenture Madrid Card is a smart card that includes the main cultural and leisure options, in additio...
With this walking tour you will discover the most emblematic buildings from the Renaissance and Baro...
Discover the most characteristic monuments of Madrid. You will cross the famous sights in Madrid inc...