Royal Palace of Madrid skip-the-line tickets and guided visit
- Skip the line and enter directly into the Royal Palace
- Explore one of the most memorable royal castles of Europe
- See the official lounges and the Royal Armouries
Skip the lines and get inside one of the most memorable royal castles of Europe! The Royal Palace of Madrid used to be the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. Nowadays, the palace is also used exclusively for receptions, ceremonies and official events. The palace is also called Palacio de Oriente, due to its close proximity to the Plaza de Oriente square, which is on the east (Oriental) side of the palace.
The visit also includes a tour of the following areas:
- Official Lounges: Grandiose, well preserved and stylish, each room has its own personality
- Royal Armouries: Armors, shields and weapons of all kinds are one of the most important collections in the world
- Royal Pharmacy: Hundreds of bottles of different shapes and sizes that will make us go back in time. It houses the best recreation laboratory
- Private guide
- Royal Palace skip-the-line tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuites (optional)
- Infants (0-2): free of charge
- Children (3-11): reduced
Metro station Opera
- From 1 November to 31 March: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 8.30am. Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 2.45pm
- From 1 April to 31 October: Daily at 8.30 am and 2.45pm
June brings us more Hard from the hand of 150 !! June 1, 2019 from 23:30 with 3 Zones, we danced wit...
Friday, May 24, 2019 at Goya Social Club Georgeous, Kostrok, Ladoyre Every Friday at GOYA SOCIAL CLU...
Thursday May 24 with Sweet Underground in Goya Social Club Line Up: Vidaloca, Carlos Abarca b2b Jorg...
Sunday 26 May, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artists: Ninetoes !! - Djs...
May brings us back a new edition of one of the most danced parties of Fabrik: Cadenza Vagabundos Fes...
Sunday June 9, After Brunch returns Autocine Madrid RACE! This time next to our #afterbrunchcrew a l...