Skip-the-line tickets to the Prado Museum and tour with an expert guide
- Discover one of the best museum around the world with an expert guide
- Save precious time with your skip-the-line tickets
- Take a journey through the eyes of the Spanish painters
- Marvel at the wonders of Spanish art
Enjoy all the beauty and history of the Prado Museum, the main Spanish national art museum. Located in central Madrid, El Prado is widely considered to have one of the world's finest collections of European art, dating from the 12th century to the early 20th century, based on the former Spanish Royal Collection, and the single best collection of Spanish art. Founded as a museum of paintings and sculpture in 1819, it also contains important collections of other types of works.
Explore one of the greatest art museums in the world without having to queue and awe at the splendorous works of Francisco Goya, the single most extensively represented artist, as well as by Hieronymus Bosch, El Greco, Peter Paul Rubens, Titian, and Diego Velázquez.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Licensed tour guide
- Tour only in English
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-6 years: reduced
Paseo del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Goya statue in Felipe IV Street
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Daily at 10.15am
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early
- Blackout dates: 1 January, 1 May, 25 December
October 18th, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Svreca (Semantica Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Go...
We return to the load after a long summer without you with a new format, our Special Series. In whic...
JUICY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code Age Policies:...
Last year we managed to save thousands of students from La Purga annually in FABRIK, prepare your co...
19/10 - Roots w/ Mari.te Line up: Mari.te [ ReSolute / Tresydos ] Maryo Moulin VIP Tables / Reservas...