Private olive oil tour with breakfast and tasting
- Spend a unique morning in the Spanish countryside
- Visit a functioning olive oil mill
- Enjoy a typical breakfast of fresh bread, olive oil and local goats cheese
- Taste different oils
Spend a unique morning in the Spanish countryside visiting a functioning olive oil mill. The original mill is located in a renovated white washed Spanish cortijo,where you will be greeted by the owners who will offer you a typical breakfast of fresh bread, olive oil and local goats cheese. The tour will then take you through both the original mill and then to modern functioning mill. You will be shown the olive groves where you will learn about the cultivating and harvesting of olive trees. The production process of pressing the olives and how the oil is extracted and strored will be explained and you will gain an understanding of the different varieties of both olive types and what distinguishes the different kinds of olive oil. The tour will end with a fascinating blind tasting of different oils to see if you are able to distinguish qualities and flavours of the various olive oils.
- Private driver/guide (in English or Spanish)
- Full breakfast
- Olive oil tasting
The driver will collect you from your hotel or the port of Malaga where you will begin your approximately 45 minute journey to olive oil mill located in the Montes de Malaga nature park
- Minimum of 4 and maximum 6 participants required (prices per group)
- Comfortable walking shoes and a hat to protect from the sun during summer months is recommended
- The tour of the mill lasts approximately two hours
- Departure Time: recommended 9.00am or at your convenience
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cult...
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable is definitely ...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Mála...
Spend a half day in the picturesque village of Mijas. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this...
Explore the sites that set this amazing city apart from its neighbors on this 3-hours walking tour a...