Trikke tour of the Panier neighborhood
- Explore Marseille aboard a 3-wheeled electric scooter
- Trikke around the Old Town and the Old Port
- A unique one-hour guided ride in small group
Experience the spirit of Marseille with this unusual guided tour by Trikke, an easy-to-ride 3-wheeled vehicle.
After a quick training, get ready for a one-hour guided ride in small group. From the Cathedral of the Major to the Old Port, you'll pass by the MuCEM, Marseille's most famous museum known for its moucharabieh architecture. Your guide will give you insights on the main monuments and places you'll see. Your tour will end in the Panier neigborhood. You will succumb to the charm of the oldest district of the city with its colorful houses and narrow cobbled streets.
- City Tour with local guide
- Electric Trikke vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meet us at our agency located in central Marseille near the Terrasses du Port.
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions.You will be able to postpone or get a full refund.
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the vehicle, passengers over 110kg can't ride an electric Trikke vehicle
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart or back complaint, or other serious medical conditions
- Every day
Departure time : 09.00am, 11.00am, 01.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm
Walk along the Cours Mirabeau lined with 17th and 18th century private mansions, where large plane t...
Set off to explore the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Provence !While driving along the docks betwee...
Drive on the Gineste and the Crests roads to reach the outstanding site of Cape Canaille from where ...
Get the most of Provence with this excursion departing from Marseille to Saint Rémy de Provence, Arl...
This full-day excursion combines 3 highlights : Aix en Provence, city of water and art, Cassis and t...
Located at the entrance to the Old Port, since its opening in 2013, Mucem has become the symbol of t...