Bites and Sights of Melbourne tour
- See Melbourne from its highest point, the Eureka Skydeck
- Try a flat white at a local café
- Learn about Melbourne’s rich multicultural history with lunch featuring your guide’s favourite cuisine
- Wander Melbourne’s famous laneways and learn how the city’s street art movement developed
- Catch a tram down to the Queen Victoria Market
- Visit the city in a small group of maximum 12 people
Start your tour at the Eureka Skydeck, an 88-storey skyscraper that is home to stunning views of the city. Your guide will bring you to the top of the tower, pointing out key points of interest in the city. Next, it’s time to explore Melbourne’s famous street art scene. What used to simply be called “graffiti” has become a trendy artistic style, and the laneways of this city are filled with constantly evolving murals. You'll learn how the movement has developed, exploring the work of these back alley artists until you’ve worked up an appetite: your guide will then take you to their favourite local restaurant for a hearty sample of one of the many cuisines Melbourne is known for. They'll recount the numerous waves of migrants who have helped create the Melbourne we see today. After you’ve finished eating, you'll grab a coffee. Your guide will explain what makes Melbourne coffee unique, what to look for in a barista, and some of the vocabulary to use when ordering a coffee. You’ll put your knowledge to the test by ordering a brew, then enjoying it with your group. You'll finish with a tram ride down to Melbourne's iconic Queen Victoria Market where your guide will introduce you to the market and then leave you to explore on your own.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Eureka Skydeck
- 1 regular coffee drink of your choice
- 1 hearty sample of international cuisine
- Tram Ride
- Additional drinks or food
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
Children (0-6): free
Outside the entrance to Eureka Skydeck, under the palm trees.
- Please present this voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour. Save this email on your phone or tablet, or print a copy, as you will need to show this to join the trip.
- Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day – please check the weather report and dress accordingly.
Every day at 10.00 am
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...
This thirst-quenching beer odyssey will take you through the best of the best on the Melbourne brew ...
This tour is the celebration of the local foodie culture. You'll visit Melbourne’s multicultural mar...
Tasmania’s east coast is a uniquely beautiful part of the world. This tour shares with you all of th...