Da Vinci's Last Supper skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Priority access to this very popular attraction
- Fascinating insights into the painting and its history
- Time to fully appreciate the spectacle
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrated paintings by one of the world’s greatest ever geniuses. You may know the image, but how well do you know the facts?
- What is ironic about the location of the painting?
- How is the Last Supper not a fresco?
- What happened to some of the figures’ eyes?
- How does the painting work structurally?
- What are some of the conspiracy theories?
- How do we recognize da Vinci’s genius?
Learn the answers to these questions and more as your expert, English-speaking Musement guide reveals the mysteries of the picture Italians call the Cenacolo.
- Exclusive English-speaking expert guide provided by Musement
- Skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Optional tips
- Infants 12 months and under: free admission only if they are carried and not in a stroller
- Children 13 months-18 years old: full price
Corso Magenta, 68, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
The meeting place is in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie (just in front of the entrance to the Last Supper) - the guide will have a Musement sign
- It is not possible to modify the reservation or ask for a refund
- Check the booking calendar for availability because the tour is available only on certain dates and times
- Due to the rules imposed by the supervisor of cultural artifacts for the city of Milan, your visit to The Last Supper cannot exceed 15 minutes
- Photos are not allowed
- The Last Supper has a dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered and men should wear full-length trousers
- No liquids, including water bottles, are allowed inside the Last Supper
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Last Supper (only very small bags are allowed). There are no cloakrooms for storing these items
- Free lockers are available for small items and bottles
- Tours run Tuesday-Sunday 8.15am-6.45pm
Enjoy a fully organized day in Milan to see the best the city has to offer with the help of an exper...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
The Tower: In the 30's, the rising city built its totem in the clearing of 'Parco Sempione'. Designe...
Not just a cemetery, but a genuine open-air museum. This is the Monumental Cemetery of Milan, design...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral, one of the most iconic buildings amo...
Enjoy your official licensed tour guides’ descriptions and juicy anecdotes, the only way to truly fe...
From 19th June to 6th October Palazzo Reale will host the extraordinary retrospective "I Preraffaell...
Embark on an incredible journey to experience some of Italy's most breathtaking scenery. Your day be...