Full-day walking tour with Da Vinci’s Last Supper, Duomo and Michelangelo’s Pietà Rondanini
- Skip-the-line ticket to Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper and access to Michelagelo's Pietà Rondanini
- Walking tour of Duomo, Sforza Castle, Sempione Park and Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Expert insights from your local guide
Have a short time in Milan? Skip the lines and enjoy the city’s top sites!
This full-day walking tour of Milan covers all the must-see sights, including direct access to Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper, the impressive Duomo and Michelangelo’s Pietà Rondanini. A knowledgeable English-speaking guide will make you feel engaged all day long; with skip-the-line access and guaranteed small size groups, you won’t waste precious time waiting in line and you’ll live a more friendly experience!
Start your total Milan experience in Piazzale Cadorna, one of the main squares close to the top attractions of the city; stroll through Milan city center, wandering around a few of the numerous picturesque streets and squares, then reach the most iconic symbol of Milan, the Duomo. Skip the long lines and get into the Gothic Cathedral, the largest church in Italy, and admire the statues, the decorations and the stained-glass windows. The tour continues on to Piazza della Scala, home to the worldwide known Milanese Opera House. Conclude the morning by visiting the monument set in front of the Italian stock exchange, designed by the provocative contemporary artist Maurizio Cattelan.
Along the afternoon, dive into the Renaissance side of Milan. Enter the UNESCO- World Heritage Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a true architectural masterpiece, and visit the Dominican convent where the world-renowned ‘The Last Supper’ is displayed. Skip the lines and be impressed by this iconic mural painting designed by the Italian genius of Renaissance, Leonardo da Vinci. Then visit the 16th-century Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, the ‘Sistine Chapel’ of Milan; proceed to the Castello Sforzesco, a majestic Renaissance court surrounded by the amazing Sempione Park. End this exciting full-day tour reaching the museum dedicated to another top Renaissance artist, Michelangelo: marvel at the stunning view of the moving ‘Pietà Rondanini’ sculpture and hear the guide pointing out the secrets of this Michelangelo’s unfinished marble masterpiece.
Still not tired? Feel free to extend at your pleasure the Milan discovery visiting the countless museums of the Castle (your ticket is valid for the day of the guided tour, until closing time) and the Duomo Museum by using your Free Pass (valid for 3 days)!
- Full-day walking tour of Milan (6 hours approx.)
- Legally licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Audio headsets (if more than 5 people)
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Last Supper
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Duomo (inside)
- Access to the Museum of Michelangelo’s Pietà Rondanini
- Priority access to the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Pass for the Castle Museums (valid for the day of the guided tour, until closing time)
- Pass for the Duomo Museum (valid for 3 days)
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 1662, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Meet the guide next to the huge monument in the middle of the square, the ‘Needle and Thread’
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- During hot days wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions, some lines may form on tours with skip-the-line access
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions, strict rules apply to enter the venues (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.)
- In the rare occasion that the museum housing the Pietà Rondanini is not available, the Museum of Ancient Art of the Castle will be visited
- Some of the venues or parts of them could be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures (ongoing restoration, mass celebrations, special events). When this occurs, we offer the customers an extended visit (outside and/or other attractions), according to the advertised total length of the tour
From Friday to Sunday at 9.15am
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, ur...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
The Navigli canals are a magical place, where time seems to have stopped! Treat yourself to a guided...
Take a 2.5-hour tour exploring the area of Navigli and is secret places!Begin your tour at the Basil...
What is the first thing you have in mind when you think about Brera district?Be transported back in ...
Embark on an incredible journey to experience some of Italy's most breathtaking scenery. Your day be...
Meet your licensed guide and your driver in Milan and enjoy a 1-hour ride towards Bergamo on a luxur...
Leave Milan by high-speed train and spend the day sightseeing in Rome on your own. After a 3.5-hour ...
Venice really needs no introduction! The watery city, home to gondoliers in stripy jerseys singing i...