Milan tour with Duomo, Last Supper and Sforza Castle
- Discover the most beautiful monuments and sites in Milan
- Skip the line for Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Skip the line for the Duomo and Castello Sforzesco
- Small group: interact with your experienced guide
Enjoy a fully organized day in Milan to see the best the city has to offer with the help of an expert local guide. You'll explore the most dynamic Italian city and discover its world-famous monuments on a comprehensive tour including guided visits to Leonardo's Last Supper, Duomo Cathedral and Sforza Castle. Your guide will tell you everything you need to know about the most famous monuments: facts and details but also entertaining stories and anecdotes. Make sure you see the highlights of Milan in one day - no lines, no waste of time, no stress - and also ensure your ticket to the famous Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper. The itinerary is carefully planned so that you will see the very best of Milan in just a few hours. This small-group tour will provide a unique experience of what Milan has to offer.
You'll have Skip the Line access to the most popular sites in the city, such as Leonardo's breathtaking Last Supper, the Gothic Cathedral and the magnificent San Maurizio church. Your guide will take you on a journey through time, from Medieval Mercanti Square to the surprising San Satiro church - with its trompe l'oeil perspective painted by Renaissance genius Donato Bramante - to the provocative “L.O.V.E.” sculpture (a.k.a. “The Finger”) by Maurizio Cattelan.
Milan is also a fashion capital, enjoy the elegant atmosphere of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele with its coffee shops and boutiques. Dream of operas and ballets in front of the renowned La Scala Opera Theatre and imagine what it must have been like to live in the imposing Sforza Castle, home of intrigues and backstabbing.
Please note: The entrance to the above mentioned sites is always guaranteed, but the itinerary can differ according to the daily opening hours of churches and religious services, or due to public maintenance works, or during extraordinary local events (such as Expo 2015 ).
- Skip the Line access and ticket to the Last Supper
- Skip the Line access to Duomo
- No Lines for S. Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- No Lines for S. Satiro church
- Expert, high-level English-speaking guide
- Personal audio headsets
- Public trasportation tickets
Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 14, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Piazzale Luigi Cadorna (in front of the entry to the train station)
- The itinerary will vary depending on the entrance time to Leonardo's Last Supper. At the end of the morning tour you'll have free time for lunch (at your own expense) before the afternoon tour starts.
- You will also be provided a ticket for public transportation (included in the tour cost).
- Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for an unforgettable walk in the city. Hats are recommended on hot days. The dress code in churches is strict; knees and shoulders should be covered (with a shawl or sweater for example).
- Please note: on Sunday the visit to Milan Duomo can be replaced with a visit to Piazza Gae Aulenti
Tuesday-Sunday at 9:30am
The tour is divided in two half-days:
- Morning 09:30am – 12:30pm
- Free time for lunch 12:30pm – 2:00pm
- Afternoon 2:00pm – 5:30pm
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
La Scala Theater Museum is located inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, in the vibrant heart of Mila...
Visit Leonardo da Vinci’s vineyard with this skip-the-line priority admission ticket. Afterwards, ex...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
Dal 1° ottobre 2019 al 2 febbraio 2020 il MUDEC - Museo delle Culture di Milano, è lieto di ospitare...
Nella mostra “A Leaf-Shaped Animal Draws The Hand” di Daniel Steegmann Mangrané forme geometriche e ...
Anselm Kiefer ama moltissimo leggere e studiare e per questo motivo ha inserito tra I Sette Palazzi ...
Enjoy a unique experience at the Cannavacciuolo Cafè & Bistrot belonging to the two-Michelin-starred...
Berlucchiis a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Italy offe...