Private last minute guided tour of Milan with skip-the-line entrance to La Scala
- Visit one of the most famous theaters in the world
- Take a walk in the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Admire the collection of the Theatre Museum
- Tour with exclusive guide by Musement
Enjoy an exclusive private tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Piazza Duomo.
The Teatro alla Scala was built in 1776 on the ashes of the old Ducal Theatre and at the beginning of the following century it became the home of Italian opera thanks to the great work of Gioacchino Rossini.
The Scala Theatre Museum is the recurrent protagonist of theatre's glorious theatre. It houses an extensive collection of costumes, portraits, sketches and musical instruments. Among the many museum treasures, there is the precious collection of Sambon ceramics, all following the theme of theatrical tradition, and the portraits of the great masters who have graced the stage of La Scala, like Arturo Toscanini, Giacomo Puccini and Giuseppe Verdi.
After the visit to the theater, the tour will continue with a wonderful walk in the heart of Milan's famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, built in the second half of the nineteenth century and considered one of the world's oldest shopping malls.
From here you get directly into the majestic Piazza Duomo, with the equestrian statue of King Vittorio Emanuele, the beautiful Palazzo Reale and the Palazzo dell'Arengario and of course the magnificent Gothic cathedral. The tour will end at the Duomo Market: the guide will accompany you there and then you are free to explore this 500-square-meter indoor space, where you can lose yourself among scents and flavors of local products and raw materials in the heart of Milan. Showing our voucher, you will be entitled to 10% discount on any product for sale in the Market!
- Meeting with the guide in front of the entrance of Teatro all Scala (under the portico)
- Access to the Theatre Museum
- Tour and commentary on the collection of the Museum and overlooking the central boxes inside the theater (access will not be allowed in the presence of rehearsals or performances)
- 45-minute walk in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II until you arrive in Piazza Duomo to explain the equestrian monument of King Vittorio Emanuele, Palazzo Arengario, Palazzo Reale and the exterior of the Cathedral
- The tour ends at the Duomo Market
- Personal tour guide
Via Clerici, 10, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
In front of the entrance of Teatro alla Scala (under the portico). Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes early. Our guide will be holding a Musement sign.
- In the event of closure for rehearsals it will not be possible to visit the inside of the theater
- After checkout, you will receive the name and contact information of your guide
- Every hour between 10.00am and 16.00pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Friday 15 November 2019 from 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Nina Kraviz >> Tickets online: Buy now on...
Saturday 7 December 2019 from 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Boris Brejcha >> Tickets Online: Buy now...
Saturday 30 November 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano welcomes KNTXT w / Charlotte de Witte Monoloc...