Private last minute guided tour of the Duomo Cathedral with skip-the-line tickets
- Priority access: save your precious time
- See Carlo Borromeo's tomb, located under the altar
- Take a comfortable elevator to the rooftop terraces
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral and admire the city from above!
The Duomo is one of the most iconic buildings in Milan, the true symbol of the city. While walking through the main aisle you will be introduced to the history of the city, to the artistic and architectural features of the church, to its countless paintings, statues and stained glass windows, and also to its many anecdotes and legends, its pagan elements such as zodiac symbols and to the many hidden secrets this place still hides! The tour will proceed downstairs to the basement: you will visit the crypt under the altar, where the ancient tomb of archbishop Carlo Borromeo is located.
For the second part of your tour; you will use the elevator to head up the steepest part of the cathedral to reach the first terrace, saving you 200 steps. Walking on the rooftops you will see the skyline and your guide will show you the buildings which you can admire from the top, witnessing the life of the city in constant motion on top of its most emblematic monument.
- Private tour guide
- Skip the Line access at Milan’s Duomo
- Entrance fees
- Use of the elevator for the most steep stretch
- Small groups
- Headphones (for groups of more than 5 people)
Piazza del Duomo, 10, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Piazza Duomo 4 (next to Benetton store)
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 passangers, so you might have to wait a few minutes before climbing up. However, the lift is always guaranteed.
- During hot days wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun
- The staircase to reach the highest terrace is particularly narrow and made of smooth marble; use comfortable shoes, preferably with a rubber sole
- On the terraces of the cathedral there are no bathrooms or shops: bring water
- In the rare case of excessively bad weather, the terrace may be closed for safety reasons; in this case your ticket will be refunded
- Dress Code: when you enter a Christian church make sure your shoulders and legs are covered
- The crypt is not accessible to people with limited mobility
- After checkout, you will receive the name and contact infomation of your guide
- Every hour between 10.00am and 16.00pm
If you really want to visit Milan, you have to see its world-famous Cathedral first. This Skip the L...
Enjoy an exclusive private tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
Join this 2-hour tour with a professional tour guide to visit the La Scala Opera House, with the col...
Discover the beautiful Cinque Terre! A Unesco World Heritage site, the Cinque Terre, meaning "five l...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
Join this 2-hour tour of one of the most iconic symbols of the city of Milan: the Sforza Castle.With...
A must do tour for all football (soccer) fans! Prepare yourself for a trip through football history ...
Discover the most popular masterpiece of the city of Milan and travel through the places that have m...