Private Milan's favorite food tour: Gelato, wine, pizza and more
- Learn about Milan's cuisine
- Experience Milan like a local
- Stroll through the streets of Brera
- 7 Delicious Tastings Included
- Enjoy the flavours of Italian wine in a private tour with your local host
Indulge in a tasty Italian journey and experience delicious tastings that were carefully selected to amaze your taste buds. We combined a mix of sweet treats and savory snacks to offer you a private tasting experience with a local host that will boost your Milanese experience.
Start your food journey in Brera neighborhood, one of Milan’s hippest area. Stroll the intimate streets of this area with your private guide and get ready to sample local delicacies such as a gelato made from organic and natural products, a local sandwich called tramezzino and cured ham. Savor the flavor of each tasting and hear their stories from your private guide.
As you and your friends wander around the atmospheric streets of Milan, you’ll learn about city’s history and traditions from a local’s perspective. Continue with a stop at a small artisan chocolate shop and enjoy a sample of delicious chocolate. Meet the local artisans and listen to the experts and find out more about the process of making chocolate.
Follow your local guide and move on to another new cool area. Enjoy a delicious pizza at a chic bakery and a cheese tasting at famous Eataly. Along with all local delicacies, you’ll also have the chance to enjoy a glass of locally-sourced wine at a popular bar.
You think it can’t get better than that? Yes, it does! Absorb the ambiance while you stroll through the streets and ask your host recommendations on what to do and which are the place the best places in town.
The awesome local who guide this tour and food lovers and they can tell all about Italian cuisine. Let them know if you have any diet restriction or you want to change anything on the route.
This is the plan
Metro Lanza: Start your delicious tour in the north of the Brera district
- Tasting 1: Pick your favorite flavour of traditional gelato
- Tasting 2: Try a tasty bite of a popular sandwich originating from Turin
- Tasting 3: Enjoy a small platter of cured hams
- Tasting 4: Time for sweet treat: a chocolate tasting
- Tasting 5: Check out a wide ranger of wine selections and enjoy a glass yourself
- Tasting 6: Visit a cult destination and try locally made cheese
- Tasting 7: Skip across the piazza for a bite of pizza
- Private Guide
- 7 tastings including a glass of wine per guest
- Extra food and drinks
Foro Buonaparte, 4715, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Meet your guide at Lanza metro stop on the steps of the Piccolo Teatro.
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come alone or in a group of up to 8 people
- Available daily
- Please select your starting time at the time of booking
A must do tour for all football (soccer) fans! Prepare yourself for a trip through football history ...
A visit to Milan will leave any fashion lover breathless. Among the cobblestone streets and charming...
Enjoy a unique experience at the Cannavacciuolo Cafè & Bistrot belonging to the two-Michelin-starred...
See Milan through the eyes of a local. Enjoy the beauty, the history and the culture of Milan with a...
Learn to make pizza in the country of its birth, at a pizza making workshop in Milan.Discover how to...
During this tour you could learn the tradition of local food as a result of the Italian, and especia...
Enjoy a fully organized day in Milan to see the best the city has to offer with the help of an exper...
Immerse yourself in the architecture and history of Milan with a private guide. Explore Milan’s most...
Join this 2-hour walking tour from San Lorenzo Church, and you could admire the Basilica of Sant’Eus...
Experience the life and history of medieval Milan - learn about the Dukes, Leonardo da Vinci and mor...