Tickets for Isola Bella and Isola Madre
- Visit the boroque palace and unique Italian gardens on Isola Bella
- Discover Isola Bella's renowned art gallery
- Explore Isola Madre's 15th century building complex and English garden
- Benefit from priority access to the buildings and gardens
Isola Madre and Isola Bella are both a blooming oasis immersed in the blue of Lago Maggiore. They used to be the location for the ceremonies and the feasts of the nobles, while today they are elegant estates which are open to the public. They are the most impressive islands in the archipelago, named after the Borromeo family, the noble lineage that acquired them in the XIV century and transformed them by constructing baroque palaces and rich gardens.
The islands are accessible from March to October and this ticket will allow you to see the Isola Bella and Isola Madre. In both, you will be able to visit the Borromei's Palaces - with their richly decorated halls preserving precious works of art - as well as the gardens, where statues and architectural decorations blend with the geometry of the natural setting.
- Entrance to buildings and gardens on Isola Bella
- Entrance to buildings and gardens on Isola Madre
- Children from 6 to 15 years of age: reduced
- Children under 6 years of age: free admission
Isola Bella and Isola Madre, Lago Maggiore, Stresa VB
Isola Bella and Isola Madre can be reached by boat or hydrofoil from Stresa, Arona, Pallanza, Locarno and Laveno.
- Ticket valid until 20 October, 2019 from 9.00am to 5.30pm (last entrance)
- Both islands must be visited on the same day - ticket valid for one day only
- The islands are not accessible to people with limited mobility
How to get to Isola Bella and Isola Madre:
- By car: Autostrada dei Laghi, direction Gravellona Toce, exit Carpugnino. Follow the indications for Stresa.
- By boat: You can reach Isola Bella and Isola Madre from Stresa, Arona, Pallanza, Locarno, Laveno by boat or hydrofoil.
- By train: Ferrovie dello Stato, line Milano-Sempione, stop: Stresa, connection with the boat. Ferrovie Nord, line Milano-Laveno, stop: Laveno. A few meters away you will find the embarkment by boat.
- Daily 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (last entrance) from March 22 to October 20, 2019
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
New Year's Eve 2020 - Hollywood Rhythmoteque is glad to invite you to celebrate the end of 2019 with...
Saturday 14 December 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration w / WheRe welcome Damian Laz...
Saturday 14th December Octave One live + DJLMP c/o Tunnel Club, Milan Tickets online disponibili su ...
Tuesday 31st December New Year's Rave Tunnel Club, Milan Early Bird ticket --> Acquista ora su Xceed...