Tickets to the Museo Teatrale alla Scala
- Visit the La Scala Theater Museum in Milan
- Relive 200 monumental years of theater history
- Admire a rich collection of musical instruments, letters and scenographic sketches
La Scala Theater Museum is located inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, in the vibrant heart of Milan.
Founded in 1911, this museum contains more than 200 years of history related to music and theater: dancers, conductors, actors, composers, and much more! The museum preserves a rich collection of musical instruments, letters and scenographic sketches so that its visitors are able to experience and relive these theatrical moments and the elaborate efforts of the theater participants - both on stage and behind the scenes.
Don't forget that in addition to the library, there is a Museum archive containing theatrical posters, autographed letters, musical manuscripts (including Verdi's Messa da Requiem and Rossini's Tancredi), and more than 300 scattered sheet of music including those of Verdi, Puccini, Donizetti, Beethoven, and Rossini.
- Entrance ticket to the Museo Teatrale alla Scala (La Scala Theater Museum)
- Reduced: students, visitors over 65 years of age
Largo Antonio Ghiringhelli, 1, 20121 Milan
Museo Teatrale alla Scala
- Entrance to the Museum allows visitors to view the theater and the stages in the case that there are no rehearsals or shows in session
- No large backpacks or bags are allowed in the museum - they must be stored in the lockers at the entrance
- The Museum closes at 5.30pm, so for any visitors with tours scheduled at 4.45pm, it is advisable to stop by the Museum before your tour
- You can print your ticket or show it on your smartphone, just as long as the screen is completely intact
Prices are as follows:
- Full price: € 10 + € 1.50 presale + € 1.50 commission
- Reduced: € 7 + € 1.50 presale + € 1.50 commission
VISITING THE THEATER
- The strictest silence must be maintained when visiting the stages and in the theater
- In the theater boxes it is forbidden to photograph or film, except when the signs indicate otherwise
VISITING THE MUSEUM
- Visitors cannot take any action that could cause damage or disturb other visitors
- Photographs may only be taken for private use
- Use of flash is prohibited
- The following actions are not allowed: smoking, consuming food and drink, running in the museum or theater, touching objects and paintings, leaving personal objects unattended, moving chairs or furniture of any kind
- Every day from 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Last entrance at 5.00pm
Days of closure:
- 7 December
- 24 December (afternoon)
- 25 December
- 26 December
- 31 December (afternoon)
- 1 January
- Easter Sunday
- 1 May
- 15 August
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
Milan’s cathedral, the so-called Duomo di Milano, is a stunning landmark in the center of the city t...
Dal 17 Ottobre 2019 al 9 Febbraio 2020, Palazzo Reale di Milano ospita la mostra “Guggenheim. La col...
Dal 1° ottobre 2019 al 2 febbraio 2020 il MUDEC - Museo delle Culture di Milano, è lieto di ospitare...
Visit Leonardo da Vinci’s vineyard with this skip-the-line priority admission ticket. Afterwards, ex...
Dal 16 Ottobre 2019 al 15 Marzo 2020 Il MUDEC – Museo delle Culture di Milano ospita in anteprima as...
You will meet your guide at the ticket office of the Museo del Novecento, where your private tour st...
Per Natale sorprendi tutti con un'idea regalo veramente eccezionale. Regala un buono valido per uno ...
Enjoy your official licensed tour guides’ descriptions and juicy anecdotes, the only way to truly fe...