City Card Montpellier
- Explore Montpellier with unlimited public transport
- Enjoy free entrance and discounts on 30 highlights
- Hit the streets with one of the free guided tours
Get your essential passport to discover Montpellier in total freedom! The Montpellier City Card is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours and combines free entrance and discounts for a wide range of activities, from museums to leisure sites, shows, public transports.
- Public transport in Montpellier and suburbs
- A guided tour of your choice among those proposed by the Tourist Office (except visits over 12€)
- Serre Amazonienne (tropical greenhouse) and Zoological Park
- Old Montpellier Museum, Pharmacie et Chapelle de la Miséricorde, Faugergues caste gardens, Montpellier Bowling complex
Discount (up to 50%)
- Fabre Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole museum
- Planétarium Galilée de Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole
- Aquarium Mare Nostrum Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole
- Sighseeing train
- Mobilboard, segway visit
- ACCRO'Parc and EXPLOR'Parc
- Free access to Old Montpellier Museum, Faugergues caste gardens, Amazonian greenhouse, zoological park
- Free activities for 8 sites and discounts in more than 20 sites
- Discounts for the Fabre Museum, the Aquarium, the touristic train
- Unlimited public transportation (bus, tram)
- Guided walking tour (to be booked at the Tourist Office)
- Detail map of the Montpellier City Card
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity
- Children (-3 years old): free
- Children (3-18): reduced
30 Allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny, 34000 Montpellier, France
Collect your citypass showing your voucher at the Tourist Office of Montpellier. Opening hours: Monday to Saturday: 9.30am - 6.00pm. Sundays and public holidays: 10.00am - 5.00pm.
- The City Card is nominative and valid for one person and may not be used in combination with other reductions
- One access only for each site
- No exchange or refund
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the most frightful places in Montpellier, with their stories of restless spirits, cruel murd...