Montpellier haunted places and ghost stories – city game
- See popular and lesser-known places in Montpellier
- Discover 10+ new creepy places around town
- Find hidden objects and details on the buildings, while solving intriguing clues
- Reveal the real stories of dreadful events and people who lived in these places
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Explore the most frightful places in Montpellier, with their stories of restless spirits, cruel murders and menacing ghouls.
Follow step-by-step instructions to reach the next place, solve the clue and get a creepy story.
Montpellier’s numerous statues, fountains, and architecture will lead you through the story of Euphrosyne, one of the 3 charities sitting in the centre of the city fountain.
You are her assistant and detective in a quest to find her creator, who two centuries ago she fell hopelessly in love with. Alas, one day he disappeared, never to return again, leaving the poor deity in eternal sadness.
Tonight the dead are awake and statues are alive. You have to unlock the clues in order for her to make the elixir, reunite with her love and finally perform The Awakening, but beware, for you’re not the only one looking for the elixir. Her beloved Etienne has a rival.
During your quest you will see:
- Musee Fabre
- Promenade du Peyrou
- Cathedrale St-Pierre
- Place de la Canourgue
- Les Arceaux
- Basilique Notre-Dame-des-Tables
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
7 Place de la Comédie, 34000 Montpellier, France
Begin your quest at Fontaine des Trois Grace.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of about 3km
- The city game typically around 1 hour 30 minutes to complete (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English and French
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...